Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunting Shows

Old 08-30-2004, 12:20 AM

Default RE: Hunting Shows

you are a legend in your own mind.if you are really educated then you are a educated idiot.where did this blatant lie come from bout me saying all there was in texas was deer.how long did it take you think up that lie.
i personally have not found any non high fence ranch in texas that has a trophy fee. i know there are some but very few.yes we do have to fight every day for our hunting rights. it is people like you that make it easy for the anti's.i have listened to you talk about how you have so much knowledge. you have problems with sentences, spelling, and even making sense most of the time. that sounds like a real educated person.
i never said anything about the animals being tame. another lie from you.i said they have limited movement due to the confines and boundaries of a fence. you can justify it in your mind but it is still not fair chase and it is not hunting. it is just shooting.if the fence makes no difference then take it down
Old 08-30-2004, 12:22 AM

why is the fence there? why not take it down. it is to keep the deer inside and from having the ability to move outside the confines of the fence enclosure
Old 08-30-2004, 01:08 AM

why is the fence there? why not take it down.
Maybe because in the great state of Texas, we have the right to put up any size of fence we want. It cost $10,000 per mile, I'm not going to tear it down.

it is to keep the deer inside and from having the ability to move outside the confines of the fence enclosure
Yeah, thats part of it, I want to keep the deer on my property. Actually the only reason why my friend high fenced his entire ranch is because of a "problem neighbor" on the west side. The guy started selling day hunts on his 100 acre place, and my friend didnt really like the idea of that guy and his hunters killing so many deer each year. So he put up the fence, and the problem was solved.

Dep, why complain about high fences? If you dont like them, then dont hunt on a ranch that is high fenced, its that simple.
Old 08-30-2004, 01:12 AM

the deal with the fence is that you do not own those deer. the state of texas does.i will never hunt a high fence and neither will the people i hunt with.we like the animal to have a fair chance.i would not spend the money for a fence just because of a neighbor. that is just plain dumb. too mnay laws that will otherwise stop him.i find it ironic that your friend was mad because someone was killing deer on their own property.get out the shovel again
Old 08-30-2004, 01:31 AM

i find it ironic that your friend was mad because someone was killing deer on their own property.
Why do you find it ironic?? There are ALOT of ranches in this area that will high fence their ranch, or a portion of their ranch because of a neighbor. Some of the biggest ranches in the state have high fenced parts of their ranch because of a much smaller neighbor.

i would not spend the money for a fence just because of a neighbor. that is just plain dumb.
Well aint that funny, it isint your ranch or your money, so dont worry about it.

the deal with the fence is that you do not own those deer. the state of texas does.
The law might say that the "wildlife belongs to the people" but thats crap. In a state like Texas when its all said and done the wildlife belongs to who ever owns the land that the animal is on. I wouldnt be surprised if the state changes that law. The only reason why the state dosent or hasent changed that law is because they want to continue collecting the millions of $$ is lic. fees each year.
Old 08-30-2004, 01:35 AM

if you think the deer belong to the land owner,what will happen if you shoot it illegally?you are so arrogant and full of yourself. you seem to have this need you want to impress everyone.all you have done so far is show a great deal of ignorance towards others.
Old 08-30-2004, 01:40 AM

Look guy, I didnt say that the deer belong to the landowner, I said that legally they dont.

you are so arrogant and full of yourself.
Just curious, where did that come from?? If you doubt anything I say, then thats your fault. If you do alittle research you can find out that everything I've said is true. If you dont believe something that I've said then please tell me, I would love to straighten it out.

you seem to have this need you want to impress everyone.
LOL thats funny. Why would I need to impress people that I have never and will never meet?? This is a website, why in the world would I need to impress people??
Old 08-30-2004, 01:44 AM

i have told you in chat and other places you are full of crap. you even deny what branch your college belongs to. my uncle and i both called cause east texas is now texasa&m commerce. they say they are both now part of that system. i guess that makes you the only one who thinks otherwise,i was warned by many about you and your bs. man were they right.you say you have no need to impress anyone but all you do is talk about yourself.must be really lonely
Old 08-30-2004, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am soooo addicted to the new hunting video's!!!
Old 08-30-2004, 02:37 PM

you even deny what branch your college belongs to. my uncle and i both called cause east texas is now texasa&m commerce.
I never denied which college I went to. And where did "east texas" come from?? I never attended a school in that area, I went to college in South Texas.

i guess that makes you the only one who thinks otherwise,
I dont know what the hell your talking about........

i was warned by many about you and your bs.

LOL, I dont talk to anybody from this site so I know your lying about that.

And if you think I'm bullsh*tting about something then please tell me what you dont believe.

Quick Reply: Hunting Shows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.