Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

View deer live over the net!!

Old 05-12-2004, 06:46 AM

Default View deer live over the net!!

Found this site (www.virtualhunts.com) while looking at a magazine recently. You can't believe the deer and Turkey on this big ranch in Texas and you can actually control the cameras and "hunt" them for as little as $5.00 per month. I've already won twice in the last three months. I upgraded to the higher membership level and hardly anyone else is ever on the cameras. Thought I'd pass along a real neat site for all to look at. Just go to it and download the Java if you don't have it. It's a blast and the deer are already sporting their new horn growth!!
Old 05-12-2004, 07:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: View deer live over the net!!

Over the past few years there have been several sites posted on here that offered free viewing of deer visiting feeders. Maybe someone will repost them for you and save the money.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:13 AM

Yea I've seen those but this ranch/site actually lets the winning members come on real hunts to the ranch if their pictures are chosen as the best at the end of the year. No one but the members get to hunt the ranch. Plus they give away over 5K of prizes each month!!
Old 05-12-2004, 11:29 AM

I did a search and couldn't find them...hopefully someone will post them.

Also, I wonder how much it would cost to set one of these up at a feeder?
Old 05-12-2004, 08:03 PM
Fork Horn

Is there any thng lieka free trial, or is there no using the website unless you pay money?
Old 05-12-2004, 08:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like a pretty cool site. Thanks for the post.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:51 PM

There is an add in the Texas Trophy Hunter Mag. selling solar powered cameras that you are suppose to sit by your feeder, sendero, etc. and be able to watch the area. The camera sends the image (in real life time) to your computer, and you can watch 24/7. I dont know about you, but I dont really like that idea.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:23 PM
Dominant Buck

I saw some posts a few months back about a similar place ,
but the cyberhunter also controlled a remote gun as well and could actually shoot the animal ! What a friggin' joke !
Old 05-13-2004, 01:05 PM

I think this is probably a guy who owns this site and is trying to get business. Isn't that kind of thing disallowed at this site? With only 3 posts he wants to inform us all about how cool this thing is AND dissuade us from using the free cam sites?

lock it up and ship it out.

beej
Old 05-13-2004, 06:09 PM

I upgraded to the higher membership level and hardly anyone else is ever on the cameras.
Yeah, hardly anybody is ever on the cameras. That gives this joker a reason to advertise this site on as many message boards as he can! Jaker's a pretty slick character... NOT!

Quick Reply: View deer live over the net!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.