Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 HAS ANYONE EVER BEEN ATACKED BY A WILD ANIMAL? >

HAS ANYONE EVER BEEN ATACKED BY A WILD ANIMAL?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

HAS ANYONE EVER BEEN ATACKED BY A WILD ANIMAL?

Old 05-08-2004, 06:59 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: HAS ANYONE EVER BEEN ATACKED BY A WILD ANIMAL?

i got attacked by a groundhog once. it attacked my dog and all i had was a rope so i started wipping the snarling groundhog. then it ran at me so i kicked it and i rolled down a big bank lol
Old 05-10-2004, 09:22 AM
Fork Horn

i got atacked by a rooster once i won it got eatin buy a hawk after i sent it flying
Old 05-10-2004, 08:41 PM
Who
Nontypical Buck

never mind.
Rick
Old 05-11-2004, 10:18 PM

I had the bright idea of trying to call in a mt. lion one time with a hand call. I had seen a mt. lion the night before on a canyon rim and decided to try to call it in at first light. I found a good rock to hide behide while I was calling, I blew on the call for maybe 2 minutes max and saw movement in front of me, I pulled my hands down to see what it was and all I could see was TEETH all the way down a grayfox throat, thank god for quick reactions I gave him a knuckel sandwich right in the neck, I had slober all over my wrist and felt the body swing around and hit my elbow. I was kind of in a blackout mode for a second as I watch ed him fly about 15 feet away, I don't remember drawing my 1911-.45 but when he stopped to see what the hell just happened my sights were right on him. No I didn't shoot him, I thought I was fighting something a hole heck of alot bigger, Iwas thankful it was only a fox. I went back to the cabin and told my wife the story and all she could say was "POOR LITTLE FOX, YOU STOOD OUT THERE AND SAID HERE FOXY I HAVE YOUR BREAKFAST AND HE CAME RUNNING AND POW KNUCKEL SANDWICH" . Idecided to not try to call in the lion so I walked up the hill to try to find it.
Old 05-12-2004, 12:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I didn't get attacked but a big bear had my friends dog by the face and I didn't have a gun so I beat it with the dog chain.