Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

trip to Cabelas

Old 03-13-2004, 08:28 AM

Default RE: trip to Cabelas

i hava a gander mountain super sore opening 10 miles from my house how are there store and have they ever been to one
Old 03-13-2004, 09:18 AM
Typical Buck

I live in southern colorado and when I want something special I have to order it. Most of the sportings goods places can't afford to stock much merchandise. I went to Sidney last fall and let me tell you that place is the fountain of youth. All those years looking in a cabela's catalog and being there made me feel like a teenager with his first rifle. It was really fun to put your hands on the items that you wanted to buy but just wasn't for sure if you would like them. The closet thing to paradise besides being out in the woods.
Old 03-13-2004, 10:13 AM

favorite place love it there they have everything!
Old 03-13-2004, 03:43 PM

JOhn807 said
i hava a gander mountain super sore opening 10 miles from my house how are there store and have they ever been to one
I have been to the Gander MOuntain in Tonawanda New York and I have spent a pile of money there. They are really good stores. Their prices are very similar if not the same as Cabela's (I don't know about sale prices though...Cabela's may have them beat there). But at the end of the year, Gander Mountain put all their camo on 50% of and we had a great time. 3 of us spent over $1200 in one visit.
Old 03-13-2004, 05:09 PM

Pa i live about 30 min from the one in Pa. that place is awsome ,but yet evil...Can get a man in trouble..
Old 03-13-2004, 09:53 PM

That place is the devil.

I took my first trip to one in December and walked out $1500 poorer.
Old 03-14-2004, 05:50 PM

Hard to leave thereI think I need one of everything in there
Old 03-15-2004, 04:04 AM

Hey jjt (and all of you similarly inflicted).....

I've been thinking over this 12 step process. A number of us meet once each week......have assigned "help buddies".....and are available day or night for assistance.

If you find yourself shaking uncontrollably......with sudden overwhelming feelings of guilt.......loss of control.......and the truck heading for the nearest Cabelas. STOP! Pull over to the side of the road. And call your "buddy". We can overcome this, if we work together!

Dave

P.S. My wife just walked out of the room. A bunch of us guys are meeting there this Saturday morning.......oh shoot....her she comes! Gotta go!
Old 03-15-2004, 10:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

pamobboss
We must live relatively close to one another as it is only 22 minutes from my front door to the statue in front of the Hamburg store...
Old 03-16-2004, 12:05 PM
Fork Horn

closest thing to me is the Bass Pro shop in orlando, which is about 1.5 hours away... never een to cabela's... wish they would open one in north central florida...

Quick Reply: trip to Cabelas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.