Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

man i love the woods

Old 03-16-2004, 05:36 PM

Default RE: man i love the woods

deerhunter1224 Youve written down just exactly how I feel. There are some people that used to be my friends, and now all they do is drink beer and smoke weed, this is not cool. I got a pretty nice buck this past archery season. Now Ive never smoked weed or done any drugs, but after I took this buck at 8 yards I felt as though I was on top of the world, I was high. And the feeling is with me everytime I go into the woods. Wether Im going hunting or not. These people I talked about at the begining I do not hang out with anymore, cuz to me that stuff is stupid comparded to the high you can get from being outside. Me and my girlfriend Kristina Love to go for walks in the woods, we go hunting and fishing. Both of us really enjoy being outside and its even better that we love each other and love doing things outside together. I love going into the woods and filling my senses with Mother natures natural gifts that are there for all of us to enjoy.
Old 03-16-2004, 06:02 PM

I love the woods more than any other place in the world! It is so peaceful and you can forget all the headaches of society. It's just you and nature and nothing else. Whether I am hunting, scouting, or just walking I just love every minute I am out there. It's where you can just get back to you and think about past and future hunts. I try to be in the woods everyday and I plan to do that until I die.
Old 03-17-2004, 04:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

I love the woods so much I moved there. No nieghbors , no noise of civilization, no smog. Just the family and me and the critters.
Old 03-17-2004, 05:25 PM

you actually are living int he woods? how do you have a computer?