Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Mitch Rampola of Michigan buck ? >

Mitch Rampola of Michigan buck ?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Mitch Rampola of Michigan buck ?

Old 01-26-2004, 10:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Mitch Rampola of Michigan buck ?

Todd1700, I don't post on these boards much but comparing killing a world record buck to finding a cure for cancer is absolutely assanine. You are way off base for ever thinking to mention finding a cure for something that brings so many people in the world so much pain and a sport that a small percentage of people in america enjoy in the same statement. That was indeed an ignorant and unintelligent thing to say.
In the immortal words of Sargent Hulka from the movie 'Stripes' "Lighten up Francis" Its called an analogy. You might want to look that up in a dictionary sometime. Sorry if I got too deep for you. I'll speak in slow obvious, direct monosyllables next time. Sheesh, if that post offended you then how in hell do you make it through the day. Here's a tip, if you are offended that easily then don't read the ingredient label on that can of spam at dinner tonight or you will probably blow a hemorrhoid. You say you don't post here often and judging from the caliber of your last post I'd say thats a good thing. If you feel the urge to insult me for no reason again just go pee on an electrical outlet instead. It might make you feel better and will have about the same effect on me as your criticism.
Old 01-27-2004, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I see that as usual this thread has started it's downward slide..
Old 01-27-2004, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's called an ANALOGY jdhavens. Why must everyone take things so literal. I thought TODD's ANALOGY was quite good. It was meant to make a point, not state that hunting is the same as fighting cancer. ANALOGY.

just read your reply TODD - lmao
Old 01-27-2004, 12:16 PM

He went through the trouble to get one of his deer into the Michigan book, why not one that's bigger?

This is just another one of those things along the lines of Roswell, JFK's assassination, crop circles and locating WMD in Iraq. Let me know when they figure those out too.
Old 01-27-2004, 12:56 PM
Fork Horn

[8D]Sorry fellows I didn't mean to start a firestorm. I just honestly didn't know much of anything about this buck. I jonly wanted a little information.Please don't be unkind to each other and thanks for the information.
Old 01-27-2004, 02:32 PM
ARO

the bottom line is, a new world record buck would mean big dollars for the hunter that bagged this animal, so anyone not wanting to have it offically scored, there's something fishy about that. i dont doubt that the buck is real, but remember, when going for a new world record animal, you must agree to a polygragh test, as to when, where, and with what you shot the animal. there might be where the problem lies!!
Old 01-28-2004, 07:01 PM

Go to google and type in rompola buck and you will get more than you can read about this buck.
Old 01-29-2004, 01:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't know this guy but He sound's pretty phony to me .Tell me what's he up to ?????

nubo

I seen Milo Hanson and his buck it's sure one beautiful deer and Milo was very nice as well.
Old 01-29-2004, 05:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

White-Raven

I've seen your posts on several message boards repeatedly slandering anyone and everyone who has a potential "new record" buck!

After thinking to myself , why would some Joe Schmoe go to so much trouble trying to refute potential record book bucks without having anything at stake , thats when the lightbulb went off...[] You do have something at stake!

Whats your real name? Milo Hansen?

Time to fess up!
Old 01-29-2004, 05:48 PM
Banned

BowFanatic, there's a big difference between challenging a claim and slandering. Written text is considered libel. In this case I would welcome the opportunity to defend my theory in a court of law. There's a paper trail a mile long out there somewhere and a lot of other interesting tidbits I'd love to finaly have the chance to shed some light on through the legal system. What surprises me is some ambitious person out there hasn't thought to clear this up once and for all by filing a claim in small claims court. It's easily enough done. With people's propensity to sue nowadays, perhaps someone in Michigen would like to show some initiative and file suit against them. If anyone did they'd probably put a nice little piece of change in their pockets. It would definitely be as interesting to the major mags as any other story. Who's up to doing a little paper work?

Quick Reply: Mitch Rampola of Michigan buck ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.