Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Mitch Rampola of Michigan buck ? >

Mitch Rampola of Michigan buck ?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Mitch Rampola of Michigan buck ?

Old 01-25-2004, 05:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Mitch Rampola of Michigan buck ?

Two facts about the Rompola Buck

1 He made money from it after claiming it would beat Milo Hansens buck

2 He "just says" he wants to be left alone and therefore doesnt want it scored.

TOO LATE MITCHIE BOY! # 1 negates your right to ask for # 2!
Old 01-25-2004, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

excuse me, white-raven, but lets not forget that the rack, complete with the skull plate WAS inspected by a conservation officer.

now if you want my opinion, it was a fake. until mitch comes out and lets the rack be catscanned, i will continue to feel this way. there are alot of sites out there about this topic and i do not want to discuss this any further. if he comes out and lets it be catscanned and it is declared real, and he STILL doesnt enter it into the books, i will personally send him a "I'm sorry" card. my $.02
Old 01-25-2004, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Am I wrong or did read one time that he let the hide spoil?
Old 01-25-2004, 08:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

After reading a lot about this buck it doesn't make sense.Lets say I catch a 24 pound black bass,I'm in a "Ranger" boat using "Spider wire"line and (pick your reel)and these company's DON'T want me to get it weighted,NOT!!!!!Hawgs scents may have had a small jump in sales but WHY would they not want it scored?!?!?Bad marketing,VERY bad.[X(][X(][X(]
Old 01-26-2004, 04:51 AM
Banned

Ralphie, first off the reason I won't get hauled into court by anyone soon over a case of libel is the fact that if I was it would entitle me to question the individuals involved and actually get a court order allowing us to examine the rack. You know one would think Kevin Kreh, owner of the scent company, would have started some type of legal,action against me to kep me from "making false claims" against their company. Why hasn't he done so? For the reason first stated. This whole thing blew up in the scents company face. If the truth ever comes out, and it will, it will financially cripple the scent company, so they don't dare have it examined. Check this link out for all the "details". http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/tm.as...&anchor#263604
Old 01-26-2004, 07:13 AM

fake period, scan it if it is real
Old 01-26-2004, 09:58 AM

he was never offered an agreement contract with Hanson he was order by Hanson's attorney to put up or shut up because with his statement of being #1 typical it was costing Milo Hanson money and opportunities to display his buck at deer shows. The entire settlement agreement can been seen at www. buckforage.com under Mitch Rompola Controversary.
Old 01-26-2004, 07:01 PM

Todd1700, I don't post on these boards much but comparing killing a world record buck to finding a cure for cancer is absolutely assanine. You are way off base for ever thinking to mention finding a cure for something that brings so many people in the world so much pain and a sport that a small percentage of people in america enjoy in the same statement. That was indeed an ignorant and unintelligent thing to say.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:39 PM
Fork Horn

RW-
When this was going on I owned a sporting goods store and was in a circle of "certain people". It is amazing who you find out is associated with or owns certain items that you either read about or hear about..so with that said I can tell you have hit the nail on the head..just one thing >
It was the company that produced the shows in which Milo deer head was on display with who retained a lawyer to make Mitch put up or shut up (have it x-rayed) he refused and therefore was "forced" legally to sign a document stating this set of antlers would never claim world status.
Old 01-26-2004, 09:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

As I said, he won't have it scored because he would instantly become a criminal, and would probably face some big fines, and do a little time too!

Quick Reply: Mitch Rampola of Michigan buck ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.