Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Rampola II

Old 01-23-2004, 05:38 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Rampola II

Looks to me like they are sheds and the kids are holding them behind the natural poll of the animal. The left antler is positioned too low and at the wrong angle. Theyappear to be too far apart at the base. There is no indication of age on the deer's head as you would expect of a deer this size.

The web site in the upper corner has the pic posted on their site. They state the deer was not killed on their land or by their client but was killed close to the area they hunt. I don't think a kill date, hunter name, or B&C score was provided.
Old 01-25-2004, 05:01 PM

Default RE: Rampola II

It looks odd. Especially with it's antlers so far back that they are practically on his butt. JMO...