Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

deer hunting women

Old 02-12-2002, 11:25 AM

Default RE: deer hunting women

I do!! I am hooked and I am a woman!
Old 02-12-2002, 01:31 PM

My oldest daughter will start huntin when shes old enough. Its killin her now that she cant go yet. She is five and goes nuts when I go. My wife and youngest dont care for it but love to eat deer. My older sister and a couple of my brothers daughters are great hunters. My youngest niece has a couple of big horn sheep records.
Old 02-13-2002, 05:10 AM

There are many woman hunters...more than you think! I was introduced to hunting by a boyfriend when I was 16...and again when I married Bound.....He can't go hunting without taking me, because he will live in the dog house!

Both our my daughters also hunt!

Edited by - LAKEBOUND on 02/13/2002 06:26:34
Old 02-13-2002, 05:28 PM

I think the reason that you are seeing more lady hunters nowdays,is due to the fact that the hunting industry as a whole has woke up to the fact that there are alot of ladies out there with the same desire to hunt as us guys.In the past they were pretty much forced to wear men's clothes,boots,and use the same equipment that the men used.All that is changing now,and that is a good thing for women and for hunting in general.
Give me a good,ethical,and dedicated lady hunter for a hunting buddy over some week-end warrior that just happens to stand to pee anytime.A "true" hunter comes in both genders.
Later.....whackman
Old 02-13-2002, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'M GETTING MY WIFE AND TWO DAUGHTERS INVOLVED IN HUNTING, EVEN THOUGH THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO HUNT FOR ANOTHER 2 YEARS
Old 02-14-2002, 01:28 AM

Greets,
Her is a question for the ladies, my wife "says" she wants to go hutnign with me, loves to shoot, and wants to spend time with me, but I wonder if she will be able to actually handle a dead deer on the ground, especially one she may have shot. How do I introduce her to the sport without causing her to dislike it, because of "poor bambi lying there bleeding"??
Old 02-14-2002, 07:06 AM
Fork Horn

My wife bowhunted with me for a few years and shot one deer. After that she has had no interest in hunting but supports my habit wonderfully. A very good friend of mine who is all of 5' tall & 98# has taken over 60 buck with her bow and dozens of turkey. I tell ya, it just doesn't seem fair!
Old 02-14-2002, 08:35 AM
Fork Horn

my mom and sister-in-law do in wi. my daughter goes with me but has no desire to shoot.
Old 02-14-2002, 11:33 AM
Spike

A friend of mine once told me he wished he had a wife or girlfriend that would hunt with him. I asked him why and he said it would be more fun than sitting around a campfire with a bunch of guys, telling the same old lies every year. I laughed my butt off but now it's got me thinking....I'd be a lot more fun getting through those cold nights!
Old 02-14-2002, 11:36 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: deer hunting women

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.