Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

03 season deer pic gallery

Old 01-10-2004, 10:04 AM

Default RE: 03 season deer pic gallery

Creek, thats the best pic I have seen of your buck. It was harder to see with the pic size smaller. That pic would be a good one to frame for your desk. Congrats, and maybe I'll see you at the classic. BTW what are the specs on your rifle? Just curious.

Here are a couple pic's of my best Buck to date. Shot 12/13/03. Sorry about all the blood.

Old 01-10-2004, 02:56 PM

its all good.......the small doe sure was tasty........
Old 01-10-2004, 02:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

bobcat.............Where did you get the dye to cover the spots? It looks so natural.
Bobcat , comon now , u r suppsoed to let them get the whole way out of the does rear end b4 u shoot them!!! nice deer , they dont get ne smaller then that
I really don't think we need to poke fun at someone for the deer they choose to harvest. Whether or not you would have passed on the deer is irrivelant. Bobcat took the shot, a well placed shot I might add and had a quick clean humane kill. So whats the big deal????

Great pics everyone!!!! Keep posting!!!
Old 01-10-2004, 06:29 PM
Typical Buck

I really don't think we need to poke fun at someone for the deer they choose to harvest. Whether or not you would have passed on the deer is irrivelant. Bobcat took the shot, a well placed shot I might add and had a quick clean humane kill. So whats the big deal????
That's exactly what it was intended to do POKE FUN, not offend. By reading bobcat's post, his skin seems to be a bit thicker than yours, buckeye. They really do taste good when they're that size..........and I've said it before, the trophy is in the eye of the individual and being a first bow kill, I'm sure it will always be remembered. To bobcat, good hunting. To buckeye, relax it's all in fun and good hunting.
Old 01-10-2004, 06:30 PM
Typical Buck

One more thing, if you'll notice I don't have any pics posted. [:'(]
Old 01-10-2004, 09:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

gobbling buck

The intention of this thread was for every one to post pics and be proud of there kill, also for us all to see how other members of the forum did this season. Not for someone to post a pic of their deer and be poked fun at for the size of it.
Old 01-10-2004, 10:14 PM

Heres a picture of my first bow kill. I arrowed him in september in southern alberta.
Old 01-10-2004, 10:22 PM
Typical Buck

Since I posted my first reply to this thread "publicly" on this forum, I will do the same with the apology. I would like to apoligize to bobcat if I offended him in any way by the post. It was intended to be funny and not hurtful and I definitely never want to be accused of discouraging anyone young or old from our great sport. The pics are great and everyone should keep them coming. Bobcat, you look like you're still a fairly young hunter and you've already taken your first with a bow. That's a great accomplishment, be proud. I've bow hunted for +/- 15yrs and took my first this year.

Buckeye, thanks for the PM and pointing out my insensitivity and doing so in a positive manner.
Old 01-10-2004, 10:34 PM

gobbling buck apology accepted..........i had a 4pt shot with a bow but never found him.....it would have been my first buck with a bow....
Old 01-10-2004, 10:51 PM
Spike

How's this for a supportive family. The kids were late for school and the wife helped me tote him out of the woods.

Quick Reply: 03 season deer pic gallery

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.