Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

New TV Station

Old 01-08-2004, 07:56 AM

Default RE: New TV Station

Thanks JimboHunter1, I checked out the web site you suggested. I showed it to my wife[BIG MISTAKE], she's on the phone to a lawyer now! Discussing breach of contract, abandonment, etc., WOWZA BRO!
Old 01-08-2004, 08:04 AM

they stole my idea, great channel
Old 01-08-2004, 08:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

I'm in only if:

The first episode........

Taz, Charlie P, Farmcntry, and NYBH stumble out the front door of the lodge. They look around the campfire and see the empty kegs laying around. Farmcntry and NYBH say they will gather the kegs for the hunt (seeing as how they are still young). Charlie P goes to get the SUV and Taz locates the remote to the electric gate. Yes its Bigfoot time!!!!

We get to the gate and Taz clicks the remote. The door opens to the 11 acre enclosure. There is a little apprehension because we are talking about bigfoot here not a whitetail. So we carefully devise a plan. We will put a bigfoot drive on and push the bigfella to the veteran Taz. We look at the windometer and set Taz up accordingly. The NW corner seems to be the escape try judging by the dents in the fence. Taz makes his way down to the corner and radios to the drivers. Charlie takes the middle with NYBH and farmcntry on the supporting ends. I look over at Charlie and he's slugging a beer. I say what are you doing!!!!! the smell is going to tip him off to the keghunt!!!! he simply says I was thirsty and I like beer. I shake my head and continue to get into position.

Seems as though we left one keg behind so farmcntry is going without a weapon. Taz has 2 NYBH has 1 and Charlie P has 1 (as well as a 6 pack of cans in his pockets.) farmcntry is a little scared not having any ammo, but I reassure him that I have his back. I promise I'll get to him with my BONK move before he totally mauls you. Taz radios and asks if we were planning on coming today or what!!! OH yeah we better cut the chit chat and get on with it.

We head towards the north fence. Our kegs are over our heads just in case. Except for farmcntry who forgot his. He's just biting his nails trying to bum a beer off Charlie. We are about 100 yards from Taz now. Can't believe we didn't jump himNYBH says!! Taz is perched on the corner with the spout fromthe tap in his mouth. Seems to be recalibrating his keg. Charlie let's his keg down from over his head and it slams to the ground. HOLY S$%&!!!!!!! There he is!!!!!!!!!!!

Taz spits his beer everywhere and nearly falls backwards over the fence. He's heading right for Taz!!! He gets about 40 yards out and with a grunt you see the 1/2 keg hurling through the air majestically. Looks like a pattened perfect Taz shot. We all admire the beauty of it as we smile. Next thing you see is bigfoot reaching his hand out and palming the keg before it gets to him. Taz quickly reloads. NYBH chucks his keg at bigfoot, but the monster throws his and picks it clean out of the air like a scud missle. By this time Taz is reloaded. Charlie P is using his as a chair drinking his 6 pack and watching the whole thing unfold. Farmcntry yells to him. What are you doing FIRE!!!!!! Charlie just nods his head and chuckles. Looks like he's intoxicated. Taz and his keg are our last chance.

Farmcntry is making his best mating bigfoot noise to distract the big fella for a moment so Taz can get a clean shot. A noise you never want to hear. Taz hurls keg #2. Another majestic throw. Charlie P yells out WOW DUDE!!!! We wait in anticipation as it approaches the monster. OH no he turns againg and catches the throw. This time instead of firing back, he turns to farmcntry and starts walking towards him thinking he is a female bigfoot. Farmcntry starts running for his life. No luck bigfoot tosses the keg and grazes his head rendering him unconscious. Oh crap we are in big trouble.

Bigfoot is in a full speed run now towards him. Just then the most amazing thing I've ever seen!!! Charlie P lets out the biggest belch you've ever heard. A direct shot that strikes bigfoot perfectly. Knocks him down and he's laying right along side farmcntry. NYBH retrieves his keg and runs over to finish him off. Wow that was close. Charlie says See I had it under control the whole time!! Farmcntry comes to and asks charlie if he has a beer left. Sure he says one left. What a hunt. By this time Taz has made his way down and joins us. Walks over with a smile on his face. I tought you well grasshopper he says to Charlie. Farmcntry finishes his beer and says "now let's get a look at that wanker and flips him over. Taz, Charlie, and NYBH kinda look at eahcotherand raise their eyebrows. Farmcntry confirms it is a 16 incher. We drag the monster back to the SUV and head back to camp. One that will go down in the books!!!!
Old 01-08-2004, 08:23 AM

U forgot a couple of things Ny bowhunter
Old 01-08-2004, 11:30 AM

sounds great, when do we start?
Old 01-08-2004, 11:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

ROTFLMAO!!!

Bored today?
Old 01-08-2004, 02:35 PM

i hear u
Old 01-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

NYBH, WOW. It's cold up there today isn't it.

Just so you know if I ahve one beer left no one will ever get it.
Old 01-08-2004, 02:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'm in a remenissing mood!! I didn't want to share the story about the Russian bigoot hunt yet. That may have to wait for the season finally.
Old 01-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

NYBH, WOW. It's cold up there today isn't it.

Just so you know if I ahve one beer left no one will ever get it.
It is dam dam cold. Saturday sounds nice. -7 without the wind chill factored. I thought you had one stashed. You sly dog you.

Quick Reply: New TV Station

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.