Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

PeTA... Lets make a stand!

Old 01-02-2004, 01:32 PM

Default PeTA... Lets make a stand!

Dear Memebers,

Hello, I am sure I speak on behalf of every one here. We need to slow down, quiet and stop the PeTA organization.

I hope that those concerned will help with this {kick off}. We need to start a forum/task force and have interested and dedicated members share thier thoughts and Ideas as a first step.

I would like to start a campaine that with get the ball rolling from this site/forum to counter act PeTAS propaganda! So... those whom are interested please send me a mail or start sharing your thoughts on this thread.

Lets get ORGANIZED and instead of talking about this group lets start putting our words into action! These people are going to EVERY exstent to stop us form hunting and passing on this God given tradition to our childeren and friends.

Matter of fact PeTAS latest campaine is targeted at our childeren! Now is the time to start somthing....

Please get involved! Those interested please let me know, that will be the first step.

Many Thanks,

Jred
Old 01-02-2004, 02:31 PM

Default RE: PeTA... Lets make a stand!

tell me what you want me to do.
Old 01-02-2004, 07:53 PM

I'm in what do you want me to do?
Old 01-02-2004, 08:57 PM

Playing the devil's advocate: They have the right to say what they want and protest what they want. Screw em. Sticks and stones, eh? What we need to be mindful of is legislation that encroaches on the rights of hunters and education. Facts. I'm sure if we tried, we could be as shrill and radical as them, but I have more dignity than that. We need to uphold our traditions and keep the sport pure and noble. That being said, they are effective by woking piecemeal, a bit at a time. Like gun control. Today they want your bazooka and hand grenades. . . . ok, don't really see much use having those around, tommorrow it's your handgun and the day after that, it's your trusty ought-six, because "see what the DC snipers did with a hunting rifle?!?!" We must VOTE, we must stand for our rights, not try and match the volume of their temper tantrum. I see the ACLU as far more dangerous, well, liberalism in general.

We should treat them as any quarry, scout, stalk, plan and then ambush. A clean kill shot.
Old 01-03-2004, 02:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm all for taking the offensive against them!
I'll do everything I can to help the cause!
As I've said all season, one of the best things we can do is to police our own selves and educate people that there is a difference between hunters and poachers!
Two other things we can easily do are; Keep our cool when confronted by the anti's! Let them make fools of themselves. Also, we can be mindful and respectful of the "non-hunter!"
I really believe that there are more hunter/gunowners than actual anti's! The "non-hunters" probably out number us and the anti's combined!
They will probably ultimately decide the future of hunting and gun ownership.
Fortunately, I believe that most of the "non-hunters" are open minded people, we need to be careful in our conduct, (don't try to gross 'em out or pi$$ them off purposely) and I think that they can see for themselves that it's the PETA anti's that are the ones that are foolish and sometimes violent people!
As I said, I'll do whatever I can to help our cause!
Old 01-03-2004, 06:34 PM

The best way to make sure our,(hunters), traditions are not ever taken away is through each and every person of adult age casting their vote for pro hunting and the right to bear arms candidates for political office. Be it local or national. The PETA whackoes have gone so far as to say fishing should be eliminated because the hook in a fish's mouth causes extreme pain and cruelty to the fish. These,(PETA), people are not normal. They are as of right now a fringe minority left wing radical group. There are hundreds of organized groups of people,(like PETA), in the country that threaten our traditional way of life. Vote and pray.
Old 01-04-2004, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm in.
Old 01-04-2004, 03:39 PM

I know what you guys mean. I joined a couple places on the internet that are anti-peta groups. One of them has been pretty decent since they are out actually raising hell and causing trouble for peta. Although their site got shut down due to a trademark problem they blame on peta's legal people attacking them, they have launched a new site. the old site had a of letters to peta and different groups. the site is still sort of lacking compared to their old one, but i guess we got to allow them a transition period. its at www.peoplekillinganimals.com anyone know of any other groups?
Old 01-04-2004, 04:11 PM

Wildlife if left unchecked would soon overrun once wild areas thats are being developed into residential areas. Maybe P.E.T.A. people feel it would be more humane for deer to starve to death or get SMACKED by one of their cars. I dont think so...

that is MY favorite quote and thats how I feel about p.e.t.a...
Old 01-04-2004, 04:15 PM

oh yea and i also checked out that people killing animals site and honestly i dont approve of that site because it is trying to state that it is alright to go out and slaughter animals... no it isnt ok to do that... but hunting is not doing that... hunting is a sport that is fun.. but not a sport to go out and slaughter each and every animal you come across... but thats just my opinion...

Quick Reply: PeTA... Lets make a stand!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.