Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Knight In-Line for sale

Old 12-26-2003, 03:36 PM
Fork Horn

Default Knight In-Line for sale

I am selling my new Knight Disc Extreme 50 Caliber Muzzleloader. The rifle is like new with all the things you get with a new muzzle loader (video, cleaning jag, original box, packing etc..) I will also throw in a few bullets for the rifle. (I have PR Dead Center, Knight red hot, Barnes, and Power Belt)

The rifle has the new synthetic thumb hole stock and a stainless steel green mountain barrel with Knight fiber optic sights (It doesn't get much better than this). I purchased this rifle new December 21, 2003 and it has only been fired 12 times, however, it has already taken two WI whitetails.

The rifle is in the current Bass Pro catalog for $499.99. I am selling mine for
$390.00. I also have a Bushnell 4 in one Red Dot scope for sale for $80.00. This scope is also in the Bass Pro catalog for $100.00. The scope has a lifetime warranty, and has never been mounted. I can email pictures upon request. You will not be disappointed. I need to free up some money to pay some Xmas debt.
Price shop around, you will see what a deal this is.

At 50 yds with Dead Center bullets my three round groups were touching in the target. (almost the same hole) I didn't shoot at 100yds but I believe Knight Guarantees 2 1/2 groups at 100 with this rifle.

Here is the Bass Pro web link to read more about the rifle it is letter C the stainless synthetic thumb hole on sale for $499.00

[img] http://www.basspro-shops.com/servlet...=SearchResults [img]

Thanks for looking,

Cybersniper
Old 12-26-2003, 04:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Knight In-Line for sale

how much would it be to ship to washington, sounds like a hell of a deal, i might be interested!
Old 12-26-2003, 05:33 PM
Fork Horn

I can check on that Tiggeer if you give em the zip code. I'm sure it would be $20.00 or less. I would want to insure it. My zip code is 53149. I plan to charge actual UPS shipping costs with no B.S. shipping fees. (I hate when people do that to make extra money) In other words whatever UPS charges me is exactly what you pay. I can even mail the shipping recept. I believe there is a place at the UPS web site where we can get an estimate.

Cybersniper
Old 12-26-2003, 10:08 PM
Fork Horn

Would you have to ship it to a gun dealer say walmart or something, then they would charge a price to to hold the gun for me i think, im not sure but i think that is the way they work
Old 12-26-2003, 10:58 PM
Super Moderator

There is a place for selling equipment on this site and its free......the classified section.