Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 The Art of posting and comment to White Raven. >

The Art of posting and comment to White Raven.

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

The Art of posting and comment to White Raven.

Old 12-21-2003, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default The Art of posting and comment to White Raven.

Like many of you I am addicted to this site.

I log on and find a bashing to WR. I look back and it is brought about by my post. I read all the comments and realize that I never stated World Record in my Subject or Message typings. But WR wanted to research and provide info.

All I did was see this article in the local outdoor news. As some members stated in the news artricle it never claimed world record. To be honest, I am a disgrunteled Minnesota deer hunter seeing other states taking bigger deer than ours. We lost our top ranking to Iowa and many of our southern neighbors are starting to catch up. I thought the further north you went the bigger body and the bigger rack? Southern states passing us up?????

I try to claim glory and WR throws it back in my face. About the velvet category/*... I wish there was a category for every possible scenerio a rack can produce. I swear my friend has the largest fork rack possible pushing Minnesota back in the limelight.[] More on that later........ I do fear that WR will prove that it was a muley shot out west.
Every possible scenerio would allow more World Records giving all of us a chance at our dreams.

About the art of posting.......Try to get as many comments as possible!
One comment per ten readings is pretty good.
Old 12-21-2003, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The Art of posting and comment to White Raven.

i tooo am really tired of this bashing shenanigans. but thats always what happens when u put a bunch of hunters into a room. the internet has alotta good and bads. for the most part, this internet site kicks @$$, but every once and a while we gotta put up with this stupid flaming of a fellow member. the anti's love it when we fight among ourselves. the other day a friend of mine and myself got into a heated discusssion b/c he shoots a bodoodle rest and i shoot a whisker biscuit. i had to stop it and point out how stupid it was. if a member says something that isnt correct, ur totally missing the point of your post if all your gonna do is flame them. private message them and point out their fallacies or point out NICELY that they are mistaken. it can be done.

dont be dicks.
Old 12-22-2003, 04:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Searching for Utopia right here at huntingnet. Another drream..
Old 12-22-2003, 05:06 PM
Fork Horn

good thing this site is in cyberspace. Imagine what would happen sitting around a camp fire with everyone????
Old 12-22-2003, 05:09 PM

i love to bash and flame and argue. it makes me feel tough and strong.
Old 12-22-2003, 05:14 PM

a.k.a. you are a fake.ha ha ha ha ha ha .

go deep hunt hard.

Old 12-22-2003, 05:20 PM

bobcat,

consider this a flame! FLAME! FLAM! FLAM! BASH! BASH BASH!!

did i hurt your feelings?
Old 12-22-2003, 05:22 PM

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. no eastwood you did not hurt my feelings.

go deep hunt hard.

Old 12-22-2003, 05:30 PM

nicholal,

you have a great point, and that kinda sums it up. for the most part, we are all just a bunch of numbers and fake names posting opinions and malarky. if you read something, take it for what its worth and most importantly consider the source. if it offends you or you disagree, say your piece if you choose to do so and move on. its just a message board for christ sake. if we were all sitting around a camp fire (it would have to be a big fire to accomidate us all) it would actually be alot of fun. but i bet there would be love for each and everyone of us, except for bobcat 10, trophyhntr and buckeyebuckhntr. they are losers!
Old 12-22-2003, 05:30 PM

just trying to get my post count up witht his one.

Quick Reply: The Art of posting and comment to White Raven.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.