HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   If you could hunt anywhere in North America where would it be?? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/46844-if-you-could-hunt-anywhere-north-america-where-would.html)

vanden10 12-19-2003 07:13 PM

If you could hunt anywhere in North America where would it be??

I was wondering if you could hunt anywhere in North America where would it be and what type of animal would it be???

buckeye 12-19-2003 07:42 PM

RE: If you could hunt anywhere in North America where would it be??

I am quite happy with where I currently hunt here in Ohio. There are some really big bucks here.

strut 12-19-2003 07:54 PM

New Mexico and Elk, that would be a great trip.

timbercruiser 12-19-2003 09:19 PM

I've always wanted to shoot a nice mule deer and maybe an elk.

etothepii 12-19-2003 09:48 PM

Moose in Michigan's Upper Penninsula.

What.. you can't find any moose in the UP? Well this is a fantasy question, and in my fantasy, there are tons of 'em!

skeeter 7MM 12-19-2003 09:58 PM

Big Horn Sheep in the Canadian Rockies.

GBhunter 12-19-2003 11:35 PM

anywhere i can be alone for a while to just think and relax. im quite happy here in Sconny and seeing deer is just a bonus...a frequent bonus.

plainsman 12-20-2003 02:34 AM

Alaskan kodiak

Bucknrut17 12-20-2003 10:21 AM

anywhere i can be alone for a while to just think and relax.
I hear ya there GBhunter!

Anything in Colorado, Wyoming, Montana or the Mountains of Tennessee. The scenery there is beautiful! Seeing any wild life would be an added bonus. The Adirondacks aren't too shabby either (dress warm!)

Bn'R

Bloodnativ 12-20-2003 10:31 AM

That's a tough one. I guess wherever I can afford it. For me the issue is not so much where to hunt as what to hunt. Having only hunted deer, hogs, and small game the big three for me right now is bear, elk and moose. I'm planning a bear hunt in Western North Carolina/Eastern Tenn. next fall (I know not exactly the bear capital of the world but it's pretty inexpensive) so that should satisfy that itch for a little while. The elk and moose will have to wait. I can't afford thousands and thousands of dollars for a hunt. Like I said I don't care where I get 'em as long as I get 'em.