Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

First Deer....Finally!!!

Old 12-18-2003, 08:05 PM

Default RE: First Deer....Finally!!!

Way to go!!!!!! [&:][&:]
Old 12-18-2003, 08:09 PM

nice job [8D]
Old 12-18-2003, 08:29 PM

Thanks alot guys, i am extreamly proud of this deer, i save a picture on my computer to the desk top and everytime im on the computer i get to look at it. As a few guys have said to me "I haven't yet found a good recipe for antlers". I also read something on this board that changed my views a little, the guy said never shoot anything you won`t be proud of, well i amd very proud of this deer, and it shows how true my friends are, my best friend tom, who i have known all my life, and I are in love with the woods and have been thorough boy scouts, (im an Eagle scout) and go campin together all the time. As soon as i shot the deer i called him up to tell him, the next thing i knew he was running full force through the woods to come help me drag her out, when i got back to the house his father and brother were there to help with the dirty work. It meant alot that they helped me out like that being that my dad was working late that night and my neighbor wasnt home if it wasn`t for them i would have been clueless. Thanks again guys.

Bow-4-it,
Yes i am a HUGE NHRA fan, i have raced Jr. dragsters since i was 8, won a division championship there, now i have dedicated my teen years building a 68 camaro with my dad for racing, my dad has done it all his life as well. Next year i will also be running an NHRA class Super Street, i also work at the track near by(island Dragway) That is my life, exept when its hunting season.
Old 12-18-2003, 08:58 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats on your first deer. I still remember mine like it was yesterday. By the way, I just happen to sell parts for Jr. Dragsters. Been doing it for about 6 years now. Really neat sport.
Old 12-18-2003, 10:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats and good job on your first deer/story. Glad your pal could be involved in the experience, that's what she's all about man! Enjoy the lovely meat and continued success for the future[8D]
Old 12-19-2003, 04:05 AM

Congrats!
Old 12-19-2003, 05:48 AM

congrats on your first deer
Old 12-19-2003, 06:34 AM

what you smiling so big for, amazing you cant stop when you shoot the first one, you are ruined for life, welcome to the club
Old 12-19-2003, 06:42 AM

Great job. . .as a new young hunter us older guys will look to guys like you to make sure to keep the hunting tradition going.

Make us proud.

Happy holidays

Be safe. . . be smart. . . . .shoot straight. . . .eat well
Old 12-19-2003, 06:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats on an awesome hunt

Quick Reply: First Deer....Finally!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.