Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 the newest world record (massive buck!!!) >

the newest world record (massive buck!!!)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

the newest world record (massive buck!!!)

Old 12-17-2003, 10:28 PM

Default RE: the newest world record (massive buck!!!)

Dang.....and you're the expert on calling out fake deer and it's your first buck.......hmmm.....go figure.........

p.s.: that's a fragile looking deer......lol..........
Old 12-18-2003, 01:46 AM

rem, the jeep is green. but i wouldnt be suprised if there was green paint on him somewhere! that thing was tough to stuff in there. hence a world record class buck

guys, i really am a rookie field dresser. ive hunted like 15 years, the first 12 were in southern california, waste of time. so im just kinda learning how to filed dress efficiently. ill tell you what though, if anyone would like to volunteer thier expertise the next time i bag one, id love to see an expert do it

trophyhuntr, i like your sense of humor. your comment about the stag reminds me of this time i was playing a board game with some friends. it was one of them deals where you pick a card, the card has a word or phrase or something on it and one person has to draw the word while the partner trys to guess what it is. well these two girls had to have been cheating becasue the drawer would make a couple marks on the paper and the guesser would yell out what it is every single time. so my buddy and i decided to make fun of them a little. i would draw a small circle on a piece of paper and he would yell out, "oh, a south american farm raised, red toed, yellow tailed, yelping murphy crane!" it was funy and it kinda reminded me of your post.

o.k. i guess you had to have been there.
Old 12-18-2003, 03:16 AM

Its FAKE

That is obviously a dog with red plastic horns glued to its head.

Congrats on the buck
Old 12-18-2003, 04:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

AKA did you use that bucks antlers to field dress him? LOL Man I am sorry, I just had to say something! I was pretty lucky when it came to my first field dressing job, I had seen my uncle and cousin field dress a lot of deer before I got my first, I still made quite a mess, luckily it was a doe so I couldn't get blood on the antlers, of course you would have thought I had been in a fight with a bobcat after I finished with the blood all over me!