Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Reality Check Time..No Record! >

Reality Check Time..No Record!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Reality Check Time..No Record!

Old 12-18-2003, 03:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Reality Check Time..No Record!

I'm not a big mouth ,but I'd still like to see the pictures.
Old 12-18-2003, 03:36 PM

I'd like to see the pics too, along with the stories. Looking at big buck pics always helps with cabin fever!
Old 12-18-2003, 05:47 PM

FUNNIEST THREAD EVER

Seriously though we should just do awa with the scoring systems, all they do is cause arguments like this.
Old 12-18-2003, 06:00 PM

but if it wasn't for arguing we would all be bored with this instead of having a good laugh. I think this proves that a Raven is a true scavenger. Lets see some proof....
Old 12-18-2003, 07:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

[quote][I tried sending the email to others but it looks like most of the big mouths on here give phony addresses./quote]

[color=#FF0000][/Try the private message feature, it is one of the icons above the posters name on each post. However I don't think you can send pics thru the PM feature]
Old 12-18-2003, 08:02 PM

ORIGINAL: White-Raven

Does it make me a bad person if I try to be objective about these things. I'm not here to be anyones back slapper. I don't take things at face value especially in this day and age. But I also look into the facts before I challenge what has been posted. And more often than not, the claims are grossly exaggerated. You think I'm just sitting here on my little Island formulating hypothesis? I get on the phone and talk to people in my network. Not everyone just sits around their little area and hunts within 50 miles of home. Some of us get around a little more than that. So before you shoot your mouths off and get on my case for challenging the facts, look back at the threads I've contested. Appears to me like I was right about all of them.....Zaft and Rompola being amongst them. Go figure. I stand by my remarks.
What an arsehole!!!!!!! Get a life dude. I bet you haven't killed squat, and are just a jealous fool stuck with hunting public land. Wow.....you have serious problems.
Old 12-18-2003, 08:04 PM

WR...Would appreciate pics of any of the whitey typicals over 170. If not on this site, my email is valid and working. Thanks.
Old 12-19-2003, 04:47 AM
Banned

I don't know why I am bothering but I'm going to have mdbohunter, one of the forum moderators post a pic on my behalf. I'm not exactly sure why I feel compelled to do so, because it won't prevent people such as those above from bad mouthing me. If anything they'll use the pic to launch further personal attacks. That's their maturity level. So I guess you can say I'm not having the picture posted to prove them wrong, but rather to prove how truly immature they are. Wait and see. People with big yaps like that rarely, if ever, say they were wrong.
Old 12-19-2003, 05:09 AM

all i can see is WR takes these records or in this case non-records very seriously, to each his/her own. i never shot a buck even close to being in the P&Y or B&C, that's ok because i don't eat antler soup.
Old 12-19-2003, 05:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

White-Raven forget the email addy here, send it to [email protected] BTW are these deer in the books?

Quick Reply: Reality Check Time..No Record!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.