Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Reality Check Time..No Record! >

Reality Check Time..No Record!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Reality Check Time..No Record!

Old 12-17-2003, 01:38 PM
Banned

Default RE: Reality Check Time..No Record!

Geez Phil, aren't you a little old to be tattletaling. My god man..grow up. What are you going to do next..go running to your mother if I call you a name? I mean, really, get a grip. FYI, I was not allowed to post further on the bowsite due to legal actions initiated against Rompola and Buck Fever Synthetics a few years back by a group I am associated with. Coincidentally one of one of the Bowsites Sponsor. Don't bite the hand that feeds me sort of deal.
Old 12-17-2003, 01:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just show us some pics of the monsters you've killed.
Old 12-17-2003, 01:41 PM

WR

Post pics of your deer and let everyone see them, that would end this for sure
Old 12-17-2003, 01:50 PM
Fork Horn

White Raven, Kristin G, Weiber Rabe, on this site, Bowsite and who knows how many other sites she or whatever it is has had a bunch of names and pretty much only posts to discredit or run down stories of big deer.
If it is a world class animal WR will run it down.
Always comes off all high and mighty claiming to be in the know but never giving any real information other than, "My sources say this... " "My network that..."It will be revealed....."All stuff that most anybody could say.
All bow down for the great, all knowing White Raven. Don't bother to disagree with her/it becasue you don't travel around the continent shooting big deer and talking to very important people while fondling thousands of trophy racks like she/it does and thus must not know anything. We're all just a bunch of rubes, you know.

I don't know why its such a big deal out of it. They are deer. Cripes, who cares if it is not a new world record. Big friggin deer. And they're dead. Somebody shot it. Get a life already.
Old 12-17-2003, 01:51 PM
Typical Buck

I'll bet that they were farm raised, pets.
Old 12-17-2003, 01:59 PM
Banned

Hey Cyrus aren't you one of those geniuses that said "hey lay off Zaft. That's a typical through and through. And the G3 is a typical point." I heard you running me down when it came to that topic as well as I was a opponant of that deer becoming the new archery record. Course you shot off your mouth but I noticed you weren't so quick to shoot it off once I was proven correct. And correct me if i'm wrong but it seems to me your also one of the very few that thinks Rompola's deer is legit. You're going to find this hard to believe, but your opinion doesn't really mean much to me.
Old 12-17-2003, 02:08 PM

WE WANT PICS OF WR DEER
Old 12-17-2003, 02:10 PM
Fork Horn

Nope, don't think I've ever told you to lay off Zaft. I may have told you to just plain shut up after getting annoyed at all your one track minded posts, I could be wrong, I don't keep track of these things. I know I've never said anything about the G3 being typical. I know that for a fact because I could care less about G3 this or that.
Nope, wrong again. Never cared about Rompola either.
I just get annoyed by how full of yourself you are and by all your blathering.

Don't care about my opinion? Doesn't suprise me. You, being as smart and important as you are, are the only one that matters right?

I can't believe I'm wasting my time with you.

I'm out.
Old 12-17-2003, 02:15 PM

This is my first post, so Howdy to all. Good grief, White Raven. Why do you hunt? For me atleast, it is a personal pursuit. It seems that your ego is waaaay to invested and that hunting is a competition. Who cares if somebody kills a big-buck? Why try to discredit them? If they did it illegally, they will get caught and embarrassed. If they don't get caught, well...they have to live with it on their conscience. Doesn't concern me in the least and I fail to understand why it is so incredibly important to you.

Do you enjoy hunting for hunting's sake? If there wasn't a "trophy" in your woods would you still go for the pure freedom and thrill of hunting a meat deer? Do you feel you have to kill something bigger and this validates you as a hunter?

I'm sorry, but your attitude is representative of everything I despise about the direction hunting is going. I fear vindictive people like you will do us all a-lot of harm in the future. Post the pics, please. You seem to be ignoring that request.
Old 12-18-2003, 05:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

White raven, we are all anxious to see the pics!!!!

Why do you continue to ignore the request for pics?

Could it be there are none?

Or maybe the only ones you can come up with are off the net of other folks deer?

Quick Reply: Reality Check Time..No Record!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.