Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Reality Check Time..No Record! >

Reality Check Time..No Record!

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Reality Check Time..No Record!

Old 12-17-2003, 06:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Reality Check Time..No Record!

WR-can I hunt your stands?
Old 12-17-2003, 06:50 AM

WR post the pictures of these deer, im impressed
Old 12-17-2003, 07:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

Charlie P...2 non-typicals over 200....3 typicals over 170.....7 typicals over 140.
Hey Charlie I thought someone had been hunting my place while I was down in Cuba getting them cigars!!! WR are you the one that broke that gate to my fence and made my blinds elevator door squeak?
Old 12-17-2003, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I have 5 over 200, 4 over 180, 3 over 170, 2 over 160, and a partrige in a pear tree. I would love to post picks but...uh..um.. oh yeah, my camera is ...um...broke. Yeah, that's it my camera is broke and every store within 500 miles is sold out You guys do believe me though don't you.
Old 12-17-2003, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

WR, they don't score velvet deer in velvet. They peel it, and then score it. The buck gained "ZERO" inches by being in velvet. And as I posted before, the previous velvet record scored in at just over 196 inches. Pope and Young does not have a separate category for velvet records, but they do recognize them. When was the last time you shot a velvet buck? And I'd love it if you could post some pics of those bucks you got.
Old 12-17-2003, 07:36 AM
Fork Horn

I've been reading alot of White Raven's postings lately, she seems to be very educated when it comes to scoring and knowledgable of record book animals. However, it seems that you hold alot of hostility and anger towards animals that people post that are dang nice bucks, and you question the legitimacy of all of them it seems. That's just what I have observed from your postings.

I'm not looking to get into an argument or anything, I'm not really knowledgable when it comes to scoring or record book animals, I'm simply stating what I've observed, that's all.

Also not trying to discredit you WR, but it is sooo easy to be someone we're not on the web......I'm also very impressed if you have in fact taken such animals as you've said, do you have photo's because we would all love to see them, that is some very impressive stats. for scores.

Sorry for my rambling.
Old 12-17-2003, 07:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

If I'm reading between the lines right a few people are saying put up or shut up.LOL. I wouldn't post em just out of principal.
Old 12-17-2003, 08:16 AM
Fork Horn

Charlie P...2 non-typicals over 200....3 typicals over 170.....7 typicals over 140. And I've seen literally thousands of record book racks. Not while hunting though. Just through the course of my travels and meeting with people.
Oh my god! White Raven is Bill Jordan!
Old 12-17-2003, 08:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

Charlie I have a feeling that WR is taking a page out of the Rompola book of claimed kills! [8D]
Old 12-17-2003, 08:22 AM

Is that legal

Quick Reply: Reality Check Time..No Record!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.