Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

i am a hunter

Old 12-14-2003, 09:53 AM

Default RE: i am a hunter

if you don't like my threads, don't waste your time reading them. and for mr. potty mouth....if i were a moderator you would be off the board.
Old 12-14-2003, 09:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

NY I'm not trying to stir it up again ! as I said that I agree 100% with Kobear ,but I do have the right to my own opinion as well .
wasn't directed towards you nubo.

if you don't like my threads, don't waste your time reading them.
best statement you've ever made.
Old 12-14-2003, 10:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry NY!

nubo
Old 12-14-2003, 10:07 AM

This is insane!? Why should anybody be arguing over this. If there is anybody stupid enough to hunt and use illegal substances at the same time, why not just ignore them? If they are that stupid then why should we tell them, they aren't going to listen. I think you should encourage them, and one way or another they will soon be taken care of.

I guess as long as you have a job and kids, drugs are OK!

I think this topic should be shut down, and any topics like this should be taken to stonernet.org
Old 12-14-2003, 10:10 AM

obviously you guys didn't see my other post. i don't smoke pot in the woods anymore.
Old 12-14-2003, 10:15 AM
dpv
Typical Buck

I didn't see the original posts so I don't know what you were talking about. I am also a father, veteran, taxpayer, hunter, husband........ Marijuana is illegal. Not just being stoned, but having it, buying it, selling it, growing it, and using it. I'm flexible on the issue of legalizing it. I believe it has medical uses but still it's illegal. You are not using it because you have a medical issue. you are using it recreationally. You know what the law is and you say
"screw the law. I am going to smoke pot. I am going to buy pot from other criminals(and yes, YOU ARE A CRIMINAL.) I am going to support their criminal lifestyle. I am going to be a part of the drug problem in our country because I think my getting stoned is more important than supporting the social structure off my community." That is a personal decision that you have made.
The idea that you would take a loaded firearm out in the woods and smoke marijuana before or during a hunt is unconcionable. You are putting others in danger. you are destroying the image of law abiding hunters. I could go on and on and on but you probably will never see my point. I hope you stay safe and never have anything bad happen because of your drug use. And I hope that you hunt very far away from me the people that I love and care about.

David
Old 12-14-2003, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: thelastboyscout

obviously you guys didn't see my other post. i don't smoke pot in the woods anymore.

why this thread then
Old 12-14-2003, 11:00 AM

this is a stupid thread.here we are fighting over someone thats smokes pot.this is stupid.who cares about last boyscout let him smoke pot all day long thats his problem.every body else just let lastboyscout smoke away he will reget it later down the road.all i got to say is this is one stupid thread and i think it should be shutdown for good.

go deep hunt hard.

Old 12-14-2003, 04:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey boyscout. watch who ur talking to. i have been on this site for over 2 years now. i have never had a problem with anyone.

if i were a moderator you would be off the board.
thankfully u will never be a moderator. i am ashamed to know that there are still people like you in this world. i only wish you the best of luck this season and i hope to never speak to you again. happy holidays.
Old 12-14-2003, 06:51 PM

This is tired AGAIN. Look I understand where you are coming from scout but you reasoning is a little flawed. I'm this and that but I like to spark up in the stand? And the speeding is illegal argument is one well used by people on the defensive trying to justify their own position. And for a rec. pot smoker you do come off a little testy (can see why you need a little sedation) so relax. I'm no morality police but this a hunting forum and you should have known that you would get this type of response (better left unsaid) when you ask about mixing dubbage and hunting. As for the heightened senses well that is the perception that the chemical brings but you gotta know that reflexes aren't enhanced. But that is a whole other argument ie a "little" stoned or a "little" drunk. So let's all try to get along and as far getting snubbed not from me! Take care be safe and hunt like hell! Gary

Quick Reply: i am a hunter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.