Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Possible second largest 8 point in the World!! >

Possible second largest 8 point in the World!!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Possible second largest 8 point in the World!!

Old 12-12-2003, 08:22 PM

Default RE: Possible second largest 8 point in the World!!

First of all for you naysayers (AKA).....KMA..........

Second, I posted this again with a smaller pic so it would load faster, and because the old post had at one time scrolled off the board. I did not realize it had new posting's. Also new info. was included. If you don't like it, sue me......

As to the deer in question.....Come on down AKA, I'll take you to see it....are you a betting man????

BTW AKA.....we don't have to "tag" deer in MS. Once again you show your skeptical ignorance.
Old 12-12-2003, 08:26 PM

What is it with the skeptics on this board?? Jealous? Yes we have big deer along the Big Black River Basin in MS. That is a known fact. I'll offer you the same dude.....you a betting man? I'll take you to see this deer in person if you dare. If not, shut up.
Old 12-12-2003, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

GroundHunter, take it easy man!

I think half of the replys here are making fun of AKA more always being a doubting thomas!

Now after I post what a big deer it is, and how the picture looks good to me, you yell at me too!

I`m hurt, I have to go now.
Old 12-12-2003, 08:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

This deer if for real. I have verified it with many sources, and I live live and hunt about 15 miles from where this deer was killed. Green scored at 188 and it is rumored to be the 2nd largest typical 8 point in the world. The guy who shot him was just going out to kill a doe for some meat. It will also be a new state typical record if the scoring holds true.
- taken from your Dec. 6th post of this deer.

Go back and read what you posted today & tell me where you given new information. As to the picture size yeap that is different but why not just edit the orginal post. This is what I was refering too. I did find it odd that the same info and pic was posted 6 day after the original. As to jealousy, well I can only speak for myself and that isn't the case. Cudos to guy who shot the deer, but why such a vested interest in someone else's deer? I could post pictures of many big deer taken by others but I think it is their story to tell not mine. But to each his own.
Old 12-12-2003, 08:59 PM

Great...Uh, deer. I didn't know whitetails got that big until I recently went to the new Bass Pro Shops in Louisiana and they had a replica of the Hansen buck hanging on the wall. After getting hit by several buggies because I was standing in the Isle gauking []at it, I had to walk away in disbelief. That thing is awesome. Now if this buck is only an eight and he will score 188 that is impressive.

Big Country, don't cry. Here, have some deer jerky.
Old 12-12-2003, 09:38 PM

i agree with AKA, this looks very fabricated
it's amazing what you can do with microsoft picture it!

it's like taking pittbulls head and pasting it onto a yorky
Old 12-12-2003, 10:43 PM

Here is the direct link to the MS Wildlife Game and Fish website. You don't think they would allow a fake deer on their site, do you?

[link]http://www.mdwfp.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2807[/link]
Old 12-12-2003, 11:10 PM

Groundhunter, take it easy. alright, i dont see why your getting your panties in a bunch over someone elses deer, and by what some people are saying.
Old 12-13-2003, 03:56 AM
Typical Buck

Geest, the guy posts a nice Pic and some guys try to pick it appart. Thanks for the Pic I missed the first one. I smell jelousy here!!
Old 12-13-2003, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I missed the first one too, I'm glad you posted again. Some guys on here need to get a life.

Quick Reply: Possible second largest 8 point in the World!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.