Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Moderators:  HNI visitor post question >

Moderators: HNI visitor post question

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Moderators: HNI visitor post question

Old 12-08-2003, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Moderators: HNI visitor post question

Do you notify these people that you are posting their question and where to look for it? If not, how would they ever know to look for their question? I hardly ever post an answer to these posts because I doubt they even ever see it. Do you indeed let them know to look?
Old 12-08-2003, 06:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Moderators: HNI visitor post question

Don't know if admin notifies them or not and they (admin) are the ones to put up the visitor posts, not the mods.
Old 12-08-2003, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would like to know, because I never answer these posts. Just figure that they are never read by the one who sent them. Can you find out if I am wrong?

Thanks
Old 12-09-2003, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is the 3rd time I have posted this question, and I have not gotten a straight answer yet. Do the adminsitrators contact the person asking the question and tell them that they are posting it and in which forum?

Thanks
Old 12-09-2003, 07:21 PM
nub

Are you loosing sleep over this?[]
Old 12-09-2003, 07:48 PM

Not sure what you are saying but when i post no i dont get an email or anything sent to me telling me i have a reply... I think you can set it up though.....
Old 12-10-2003, 06:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

My response would be "yes" they do as I remember several occasions where current members have posted that they had admin. initially post their questions as HNI Visitor before they joined the forum. I would encourage you to post replies to their questions.
Old 12-10-2003, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks
Old 12-10-2003, 12:13 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-10-2003, 12:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Periodically someone will visit the website but will not want to initially register and post on the forums. As a bridge to that eventual participation administration allows non-members to ask various questions that are then posted on the forums by administration under the screen name "HNI Visitor".

It is somewhat amusing to me because of an incident that happened once about a year ago. A good forum friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, decided to go off on "HNI Visitor" because they continued to ask a variety of questions on the different forums without ever replying. He thought it was just one person asking all of the questions....quite funny if you saw his angry posts in response...

Quick Reply: Moderators: HNI visitor post question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.