Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

what do you think?

Old 12-09-2003, 01:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: what do you think?

thanx guys....they have escape routes......one ran through the thick stuff and totally dissappeared....noone seen him but me and another kid....he ran by 4 other hunters and none seen him at all.....the other ran through a wide open field...but followed a ravine the whole way so i couldnt see him......the woods is just a little piece i think....i think i want to send the drivers through the woods straight down perpindicular to the woods and thick brush he lays in and push him right for the ravine he did last time and ill be waiting at the other end...and ill beable to watch the whole time....sit in some brush and be still till hes right there..a ground blind is useless in this situation.....they are moving at night and well before shooting times.....and the woods is just a tiny piece...at night they go to feed in the corn or across the road then come back to that spot before light....they are hunted really hard....every day i go by theres a truck or 2 hunting the spot hoping to catch one moving in the daylight...they are too smart.......id love to take him naturally.....but driving him seems to be the only way....thats the only way to see them without a spotlight!.....thanx guys