HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   PENDING NEW WORLD RECORD!!! (update) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/45139-pending-new-world-record-update.html)

A.K.A eastwood 12-03-2003 02:14 PM

PENDING NEW WORLD RECORD!!! (update)

i just got off the phone with my best friend who lives in the foothills of colorado. he sent me pics of the buck he bagged this morning on his property. he couldnt elaborate much due to legal reasons, but it has been measuring and at this point he has exceded the Rompola deer by 6 inches and they are still measuring. not sure what that means.... he has an official in route and should be there in few hours and will be able to confirm. he said there is news media calling and asking for intreviews and the dirt road out in front of his property is like a parking lot! this thing is massive. i know its true because he wouldnt lie to me and his 7 yar old son was with him when he took the deer. if youve ever talked to a 7 year old, you can tell if he is fabricating a story or have been coached on what to say, the kid was telling the truth. so i will keep you posted.

Huntinlikeaveteran 12-03-2003 02:17 PM

RE: PENDING NEW WORLD RECORD!!!

WOW! Is it just me or is this the year to bag that MASSIVE deer! Alot of Pending New World Records. I hope it works out for your friend. Post some pics if ya get em.

Tim

Aught Six 12-03-2003 02:22 PM

Awesome news! I hope your friend is able to keep his wits with all those people crawling around his place.

slugman 12-03-2003 03:29 PM

great news ...love to see some pics and keep us posted

rebel wolf 12-03-2003 03:56 PM

great story keep us posted....

plainsman 12-03-2003 04:02 PM

Tell your buddy congrats from me. Sure hope it turns out to be #1 after all is said and done.I've got to agree with Tim, lots of pending records, two for B&C and one for P&Y, wow, what a year it's been so far, and it isn't over yet.
Did your buddy mention if it's typ or non??

Tyler05 12-03-2003 04:13 PM

That is one of my many dreams in life to have a buck with my last name... like the "Geren Buck" and such and to have my house being invade with news and media because of my record buck..

royak 12-03-2003 05:44 PM

Man o man the year of the big buck

extreme1 12-03-2003 10:37 PM

cant wait to hear more news about him,maybe even see a few pics if were lucky:)

Broadhead88 12-04-2003 06:45 AM

Will believe it when we see it. Lots of rumors this Fall.

Congrats to him.