Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

why is this place so ADDICTIVE??

Old 12-03-2003, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: why is this place so ADDICTIVE??

I am guilty also. This place is second to my Email.
Old 12-03-2003, 07:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

It's hunting when you're not hunting. It's a nationwide hunting lodge/club. Plus all those big buck pics help me stay on stand just a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit longer. The wealth of knowledge from all you far more experienced hunters than I has helped me more than you can imagine. It's like cutting to the chase and fishing through all the hunting magazines and getting right to the things that are really important and apply to me.
Old 12-03-2003, 10:04 AM
Fork Horn

Exactly NY, I don't get to spend a lot of time in the woods, so this is a like a 'home away from home'. Just hope they dont catch me spending too much time here at work.
Old 12-03-2003, 10:14 AM

Because the only thing better than hunting is talking about it. Plus who else would listen to our babbling about it all the time?
Old 12-03-2003, 01:38 PM

I love it--Its great-- i havnt been a member here foe very long, everyone here just makes it great, if you have ?'s just ask and somone is sure to help. My wife keeps picking on me everyday, asking me if im going to checkout my web site, i tell her rght after i do the mail. only problem is that i work 3rd shift, when i get home in morn i log in stay for several hours -(but i'm not addicted) then-if i got time log bk in before wrk-HEHE- There is just so much here, between deer-turkey-and on and on!! SIMPLY PUT ITS GGRREEEAATTT!!!!