Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

This guy is not a hunter!!!!

Old 12-01-2003, 09:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: This guy is not a hunter!!!!

I hear the silence Taz!
In one way or another, we modern hunters, no matter the method or the weapon, just don' t add up to the original hunters! I think that the high-horse preachers are just trying to boost their overgrown ego, and by doing this they divide legal hunters and fuel the anti' s! That is why I say if its legal, it is OK! There are state game commissions to air complaints to, if need be! There is no good reason to bash legal hunters in public! I' ve even seen it go so far as " long-gun hunters bashing handgunners! Are they really so foolish to not know that when handguns are banned from this country, the anti' s will turn to grab their long-guns next!
" Together we stand, divided we fall!" No truer words have ever been spoken!
BTW, I wonder if we could get a special " spear season" ? Oh, forget that, the " flint-headers" would surely object to my titainium-headed, true-flight fletched, graphite spear!
Old 12-01-2003, 09:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Charlie I' m in 7f . finger lakes area
Old 12-01-2003, 10:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

NY Bowhunter, you need to read what I said a little closer, this was not spot and stalk for 8 hours, this man ran the animal down until it collapsed from exhaustion and then finished it off with a spear!

Notice I did not say " stalk" I said ran the animal down! He pushed this animal until it collapsed, the animal knew he was being hunted the whole time! He was not snuck up on ar ambushed, the antelope was " hunted down" in the truest sense of the word!
Old 12-01-2003, 10:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

Even cooler. Now that' s a hunt.
Old 12-01-2003, 10:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

one on one. survival of the fittest. The way it was meant to be. I' m going to make a spear. That sounds like a rush.
Old 12-01-2003, 10:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

I' m in 7s if you ever want to meet. Drop me an e-mail. I also turkey hunt and love to fish. You ever hunt the bow only zone near Ithaca?
Old 12-01-2003, 10:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have to say I was in awe of what this guy did, it just blew my mind, this man never let the antelope rest, when it collapsed he WALKED up to it and finished the job! The American Indian I would have to rate as the best of the stalkers, many young men were not allowed to hunt until they had proven they had touched a deer by pulling some of a deers tail hair as proof they were ready to hunt. Of course the American Indian also hunted by running/pushing animals over cliffs to their deaths also, all of it is and was hunting and beleive me they did not critisize each other with a full belly sitting around their fire at night.
Old 12-01-2003, 10:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Charlie,
I' d love to hook up with ya sometime. I never have hunted bow only near Ithica. Reg bow and late bow around Auburn area. Hey!! maybe you can take me on my first drive! And btw................ Huge fisherman. I go out about 7 out of 7 days a week during the season.
Old 12-01-2003, 10:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

What do you fish for. I' m a walleye fanatic like trolling for salmon. Auburn huh. That' s not too far. I live in Vestal,down by binghamton.

You Turkey hunt?
Old 12-01-2003, 10:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

They started stocking Walleyes in my home lake 7 years ago and I have a tough time not fishing for them. Love walleye fishing. Pretty big smallmouth guy though. I' ll troll for rainbows and browns for kicks every now and then. I Turkey hunt occasionally. Tough to get the time during the season. Now gobblers............that' s TOO easy. My land is infested with them. Too many they drive me bananas during deer season. I have a flock of 64 and another flock of 38 on film this year. Some dragging beards!!

Quick Reply: This guy is not a hunter!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.