Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

huntnma got one

Old 11-25-2003, 04:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: huntnma got one

Congrats on the kills. Nice to see luck is running good for you...BT
Old 11-25-2003, 04:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

thanks ya' ll..........
bobby , i now where fat city is, still called that to this day, at least by the old timers....tosohatchee has my heart , bullcreek did, but then i started hunting there and then i got a job there,, well my heart switched right over, lol......i heard when they first opened toso. to the public for hunting that it was incredible hunting...wish i would of been around for that....i got him off of sawmill rd. , the most northern boundry, then headed east to the marsh...long walk, but i was alone up there , other than my buddy on a couple of days....
Old 11-25-2003, 08:52 AM

cograts!
Old 11-25-2003, 09:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

Glad to hear you had a good hunt! Do you have any pictures to share?
Old 11-25-2003, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry on the pics, i cant seem to get them to open on my pc , i have to go to work and try it on thiers , but i forgot to bring it today.....
Old 11-25-2003, 08:53 PM

Congrats huntnma, way to go
Old 11-25-2003, 09:39 PM

GOOD JOB.....
Old 11-26-2003, 12:24 AM

Congrats ' Ma. I never got to hunt Toso. I was always stuck with either Relay or Tiger Bay. Time and family obligations wouldn' t let me get to Toso. No reason to feel bad about your deer. Anybody who has hunted Public land in Fl. knows there aren' t a whole lot of big bucks there. Their management program really needs a LOT of help. Maybe one day they' ll get wise and allow doe harvests in Fla. and get rid of the User Pay areas and Special Opportunity Hunts. You got a buck! You did well!! You should be proud.
Old 11-26-2003, 04:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I AGREE WITH YOU BLOOD, ON THE BUCK TO DOE RATIO......TOSOHATCHEE WILL ALLOW YOU A BUCK OR A DOE, WISH MORE PLACES WOULD BE LIKE THAT INSTEAD ON HANDING OUT DOE PERMITS..........THE BIOLOGIST IS REALLY WORKING HARD TO CHANGE THINGS, HE' S A GOOD MAN WITH A GOOD HEAD ON HIS SHOULDERS, HE' S EVEN TRYING TO GET ANOTHER 3 DAY GUN HUNT TOGETHER FOR NEXT YEAR , WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO , CANT WAIT
Old 11-26-2003, 04:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Huntma congrats, I love hearing how you and your sister are doing and am always happy when you all have success, you all should move to Va.

Quick Reply: huntnma got one

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.