Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 christianoutdoorsman.com forum >

christianoutdoorsman.com forum

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

christianoutdoorsman.com forum

Old 11-22-2003, 08:09 AM

Default christianoutdoorsman.com forum

Are you a Christian outdoorsman? Would you like a ChristianOutdoorsman.com forum? I have put a request in for one. Please email [email protected] if you would.
Old 11-22-2003, 10:23 AM

Default RE: christianoutdoorsman.com forum

im jewish, id like a jewishoutdoorsman.com
Old 11-22-2003, 11:21 AM

AKA...do you ever give up? lol
Old 11-22-2003, 12:14 PM
Typical Buck

I' m for it and have sent off a note to that effect.

Robin
Old 11-22-2003, 08:13 PM

So why have a forum that only christians can visit?? So you can talk about god? Or is it for a different reason, like you are better than everyone else? Most of us here are christian. Living in Utah, I am tired of this religious segregation. It is sick.
Old 11-22-2003, 08:29 PM
jjt

LOL Tabby

I dont know what religion and i dont care however i grew up in logan ut and was not mormon
to say the least i was an outsider in my own community
Old 11-22-2003, 08:46 PM

Really? Then I have only a taste of what you know. Im am an outsider, but this isn' t my community. That is what makes me sick. How you can be looked down apon because your religious beliefs are different from your neighbors. What bs.
Old 11-22-2003, 08:55 PM

I am 100% Christain and yes I think it would be so " we" can talk about GOD.
Old 11-23-2003, 06:57 AM

I' m up for it. For those of you that don' t like it, don' t visit the forum. Not that your opinion doesn' t matter, it does. If you want a jewishoutdoorsman.com then see how many people you can get and start one. Everyone has their beliefs and living in America, WE have the right to express our opinions. As for ChristianOutdoorsMan.com, I' m for it. I' m also a member of Christian Sportsmen Fellowship. If you get a chance, check out the link below.

christiansportsman.com
Old 11-23-2003, 08:46 AM

Thanks to all who have posted both positive and negative. Hunting.net seems to be a popular portal for hunters, and as many fundamental (dare I use that word) and non-fundamental Christians are politically conservative, (of course not all, and that has no relevance in their standing with God or who is right or wrong, better or best) believe in the 2nd amendment and strict adherance to the Constitution, because they take the Constitution as written, believing it was written by forward thinking men, (after examining their past and present struggles), and attempt to follow it much in the same way they they believe the Bible, and attempt (in vain) to follow it. (In vain, as no one is perfect... thus the need for a Savior)

All that to say I thought there might be quite a few Christians visiting this forum who would like to express themselves... their Love for the Lord, His creation and encourage one another... maybe even pray for one another. They could do this amongst themselves, (without offending non-believers). This would not be a forum to debate, but a place to come together and encourage one another in the Lord through a common interest of the outdoors.

Can we do this somewhere else? Yes of course. And that may be the best way. Again, thanks to all for the participation and honesty in the posts.

Blessings,

CODave

Quick Reply: christianoutdoorsman.com forum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.