Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
I got a nice buck this morning >

I got a nice buck this morning

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I got a nice buck this morning

Old 12-05-2022, 05:37 PM
  #1  
Boone & Crockett
Thread Starter
 
Phil from Maine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,515
Default I got a nice buck this morning

Hi all, I got the only deer that I am allowed to get this morning. Now I am tagged out. Itís not the biggest buck that I have ever shot. But, still an awesome buck weighing in dressed at 186.5 pounds. He was sporting an eight point rack thatís 23 1/2 inches wide with long times. He has the biggest rack on a deer I have ever shot up here. Definitely a Maine wall hanger. He is also the only deer that I have ever shot with a muzzle loader. I wish that I could post a few pictures. But an awesome buck for sure..
Phil from Maine is offline  
Old 12-06-2022, 04:35 AM
  #2  
Boone & Crockett
 
Oldtimr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: south eastern PA
Posts: 15,124
Default

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
Hi all, I got the only deer that I am allowed to get this morning. Now I am tagged out. Itís not the biggest buck that I have ever shot. But, still an awesome buck weighing in dressed at 186.5 pounds. He was sporting an eight point rack thatís 23 1/2 inches wide with long times. He has the biggest rack on a deer I have ever shot up here. Definitely a Maine wall hanger. He is also the only deer that I have ever shot with a muzzle loader. I wish that I could post a few pictures. But an awesome buck for sure..
Where is the photo?
Oldtimr is offline  
Old 12-06-2022, 07:56 AM
  #3  
Boone & Crockett
Thread Starter
 
Phil from Maine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,515
Default

I will see if it will let me upload one now.. Sorry but I still canít upload any pictures???

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 12-06-2022 at 08:00 AM.
Phil from Maine is offline  
Old 12-06-2022, 10:27 AM
  #4  
Spike
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Mahia hawkes bay Wairoa district NZ
Posts: 97
Default

Nice Score Phil, HNI has fixed the upload problem. 2 red deer & 1 pig from last month.
Attached Thumbnails I got a nice buck this morning-resized_20221009_122714_21557305882964.jpg  
Manu is offline  
Old 12-06-2022, 10:39 AM
  #5  
Boone & Crockett
 
bronko22000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Eastern PA
Posts: 12,726
Default

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
I will see if it will let me upload one now.. Sorry but I still canít upload any pictures???
Send your pic to a moderator and they will upload it for you
bronko22000 is offline  
Old 12-06-2022, 03:48 PM
  #6  
Boone & Crockett
Thread Starter
 
Phil from Maine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,515
Default

Originally Posted by Manu
Nice Score Phil, HNI has fixed the upload problem. 2 red deer & 1 pig from last month.
I have tried and can only edit my current pictures but canít upload., I will try again.,
Phil from Maine is offline  
Old 12-06-2022, 03:52 PM
  #7  
Boone & Crockett
Thread Starter
 
Phil from Maine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,515
Default


Last edited by Phil from Maine; 12-06-2022 at 03:56 PM.
Phil from Maine is offline  
Old 12-06-2022, 03:55 PM
  #8  
Boone & Crockett
 
Oldtimr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: south eastern PA
Posts: 15,124
Default

Phil, up load your pictures into a photo host such as postimag.org , then copy your picture and post it in this forum
Oldtimr is offline  
Old 12-06-2022, 03:58 PM
  #9  
Boone & Crockett
Thread Starter
 
Phil from Maine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,515
Default


Last edited by Phil from Maine; 12-06-2022 at 04:02 PM.
Phil from Maine is offline  
Old 12-06-2022, 04:05 PM
  #10  
Boone & Crockett
Thread Starter
 
Phil from Maine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,515
Default

Phil from Maine is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.