HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   WHERE" S SWEETWATER (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/42654-where-s-sweetwater.html)

trophyhuntr 11-10-2003 08:11 AM

WHERE" S SWEETWATER

WHERE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THIS SITE? HE IS MISSING IN ACTION, AND I FEEL LIKE HE JUST GOT A DEMERIT AND SHOULD BE FIRED. OR IS STILL CHASING THE ELUSIVE WHITETAIL " deer i mean" WONDER IF HE KILLED ONE, NO TELLING. ANYONE AGREE WITH THIS LETS TAKE A VOTE FIRE HIM OR DEMERIT HIM, HELL THIS IS AMERICA LETS LET EVERYONE DECIDE WHAT TO DO. GOOD HUNTN TO EVERYONE.

Sweetwater 11-10-2003 08:34 AM

RE: WHERE" S SWEETWATER

Hello, trophyhuntr. I sense a little resentment in your post towards your fellow Ga hunter. Why is this? Have I not gone out of my way to make this site better for you & every single visitor here? I speak kind words about your buck in the post above & you respond with a post of your own mocking my ***Demerit*** system & asking folks to fire me?

I am disappointed mostly b/c I have spent a great deal of time in the outreach program. I am sorry you do not appreciate it.

Still, hope you had an opportunity to hunt with some close friends/family over the weekend in your neck of the woods.

" Sweetwater"
Deerhunting.com Outreach Director/President

A.K.A eastwood 11-10-2003 08:58 AM

sweetwater, WTF are you talkng about

trophyhuntr 11-10-2003 09:07 AM

no i feel like the president should be available at all times, dont you, p.s. what did u kill this weekend?

Tomster 11-10-2003 09:13 AM

Sweetwater,

You have only 60 posts here mostly about nothing, about how you are the President. Also, how have you made this a better site? What a joke.

I noticed the Moderator had killed some of your other posts. Why would they do that if you were really the President? I' m all for fun here too but this is a little bit absurd. If you have something to add about Deerhunting, please do so.

In other words, S*** or get off the pot.

Tomster

Gryan 11-10-2003 09:48 AM

How come he gets more responses than me?

trophyhuntr 11-10-2003 10:07 AM

good question

Sweetwater 11-10-2003 11:57 AM

I was unaware my posts were being removed. Let me look into this please.

" Sweetwater"
Deerhunting.com Outreach Director/President

Tomster 11-10-2003 12:48 PM

Sweetwater,

Yours and some ther people' s posts regarding what you are doing are being locked. If you go to page 3, you will see a lock on the far left hand side of the post. It was locked by a moderator.

I also wanted to welcome you to this site and your new job. Also, if I have been a little harsh on you, I' m sorry. I should not critize others even in jest.

Regards,

Tom

trophyhuntr 11-10-2003 12:54 PM

Poor sweet got locked up by his own website police force.