Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Bucks everywhere.

Old 11-08-2003, 06:50 PM

Default Bucks everywhere.

(well, not really) But this is an usual year for me. I usually harvest a buck every year. Had a 2 year stretch of no bucks but I usually get one. Nothing spectacular. I usually shoot the first legal buck I see. But here' s the thing. Other than the buck I shoot, I NEVER see bucks in the woods, except this year. I took a 4 pointer (and a doe) on day 2 of rifle season. I' ve got doe tags left, and the first shooter that comes to me after that, is a buck!! I go out this morning, and a buck comes in. I go out tonight, and in comes a buck. No does. A very odd year.
Old 11-09-2003, 06:29 AM

Default RE: Bucks everywhere.

wow --i have a hard going into the woods and seeing mister buck--i see alot of his misstresses though, congrats on your harvest --good luk on filling the rest of your tags-
Old 11-09-2003, 10:08 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Bucks everywhere.

Congrats on both harvest, would love to see pics.