Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

American Sportsman Expo

Old 02-16-2021, 02:42 PM
Spike

Default American Sportsman Expo

Guys, I hope this post is acceptable here. Have posted in the Outfitters Classifieds forum many times over the years and now have something I think the forum members will be interested in - an Online Outdoor Expo that features 12 Hunting/Fishing Trip giveaways, Big Buck "Rackulator" contest wins Kansas Whitetail Hunt, Cast & Blast contest wins Br. Columbia Black Bear Hunt/Fishing trip. Also have some good deals on hunts in the Show Specials section. The best part is Free Admission! I would appreciate everyone's support on this venture several years in the making. So not trying to sell anything here - just wanting to get the word out. Thanks all. Link -> https://americansportsmanexpo.com

Which hunt/contest would you like to win?

Old 02-18-2021, 01:27 PM
Spike

Has anyone here entered into the Big Buck "Rackulator" contest? We only have a few dozen entries. If you're a good B&C Gross score estimator, recommend you give it a shot. Closest score estimate wins a Kansas Muzzleloader or Rut Bow Trophy Whitetail Hunt.

I can personally vouch for the outfitter sponsoring this expo contest. Here's my top 3 bucks taken over the past 6-7 years.

Old 02-25-2021, 06:27 PM
Spike

All, our Online Expo Live-Streaming Webinars and Entertainment Sessions are set for this weekend. In addition, the NWTF is running a Special Silent Auction in conjunction with our expo. Lots of great guns and a few hunting trips up for bid. So please drop in and check it all out. As mentioned earlier - FREE ADMISSION!

Link -> https://americansportsmanexpo.com
Old 02-26-2021, 03:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Beautiful bucks.