Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Considering buying a 350 legend >

Considering buying a 350 legend

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Considering buying a 350 legend

Old 12-20-2020, 02:47 PM
Spike

Default Considering buying a 350 legend

I am considering buying a 350 legend for use in Ohio if you have experience with one please share.
Old 12-20-2020, 07:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

I haven't shot any game with mine yet but its really a fun cartridge to shoot. I have a Savage Axis that is really accurate and I put a Mcarbo trigger kit in it (took about 15 mins to install) which made the trigger pull sweet. I slso have it in an AR that I planned on using in Ohio this year but plans changed. The 350 Legend has about the same ballistics as the 35 Rem.
Old 12-20-2020, 10:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Apparently we can use a 35 legend in an AR "pistol" platform in IL so I'm looking to get one for my daughter because it will fit her much better than my shotgun but they are scarce around here and I haven't been able to find on yet.
Old 12-22-2020, 05:29 PM
Typical Buck

I don,t have no use for one but if I ever would got one it would have to be in a swingin lever.
Old 12-22-2020, 11:05 PM
Typical Buck

the 350 legend is a very popular rifle in ohio. cheaper to shoot than the 450 bushmaster. less recoil.i have shot both. but i do own a 450 bushmaster & plan on sticking with it