Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 I am gone to Wilkinson until Sunday >

I am gone to Wilkinson until Sunday

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I am gone to Wilkinson until Sunday

Old 11-06-2003, 03:32 PM

Default I am gone to Wilkinson until Sunday

and I likely won' t have a chance to post again until Monday. I appreciate all of your inquiries & input regarding the new " outreach" program. I am fully confident in each of you & have no doubt that we are on our way to making this the best site possible to new users, as well as those of you who have been visiting us for a while now.

That reminds me, I want to take this opportunity to really thank all of you who make this site what it is. I would not have accepted the challenge of the " outreach program" if I thought this site had no capability of being the best around. That is a credit to each of you. So thanks to you for visiting & I hope you will come back & post often. It is an honor to have you visit us.

That being said, I am going to leave it in the hands of OneShotCharlie for the weekend. He & I have been putting a few things together & I think the rest of you are going to be real pleased when he posts his next update. It should turn out nicely. I know trophyhuntr is working on his report & I think deerhunter1224 is well on his way also. I know they want to get in the woods this weekend, but I expect they will have a nice report posted before they go in the field.

Hope ya' ll have a great weekend & get the chance to hunt with some close friends/family b/c that is what it is all about. Hunt safe & ethically.

" Sweetwater"
Deerhunting.com Outreach Director/President

Old 11-06-2003, 03:58 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: I am gone to Wilkinson until Sunday

I hope your going to see a good shrink because you need some help man.Enough of those " duties " post ok we get the joke its getting real old though.You wanna know the weather or rut conditions check for yourself.I think if you keep up those posts poeple won' t take anything you say seriously, I know I already don' t. The only thing you have said that makes any sence is that there are poeple on this board that know alot about hunting but that does not give you the right to tell poeple to report in to us.If we have a question we politly ask.I hope this puts an end to the post on this subject.I done responding to your nonsence but I will gladly respond to real posts about hunting whitetails.
Old 11-06-2003, 05:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

Out reach? What do you reach for???? I' m watching my back
Old 11-06-2003, 05:19 PM

you know it was funny to start with but I really believe it might prevent people from posting on the forums with all this whoop la... crap..junk..mess.. pile of crock..mound of malarchy.. ball of stuff...ya get the jive
Old 11-06-2003, 05:59 PM

who do you think you are Sweetwater? all these guys have to put up posts just because you said? tehn you go and take the weekend off and go spend it relaxing in the woods? just do us all a favor and take a vacation... forever.
Old 11-06-2003, 08:06 PM

We' ll miss you terribly, Sweetwater. But hopefully, with practice, our aim will improve ...