Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

A fun public land hunt!

Old 11-06-2019, 01:37 PM
Spike

Default A fun public land hunt!

The last few days have been pretty wild in the deer woods to say the least, but nothing quite like Sunday. I was on a large section of public land tucked away on the edge of a marsh, and was pretty much covered up in bucks from first light until 1pm, then poof it died right off. Here's a quick video of how my morning went.

Old 11-06-2019, 11:44 PM
Fork Horn

Great vid!

Excellent sandwich holder lol
Old 11-07-2019, 04:55 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by EShoreMD
Great vid!

Excellent sandwich holder lol
Thanks lol. Yeah a buddy of mine called me up after seeing my sandwich sitting there, then when he heard me mention thankfully it's the square tubed design or my sandwich would have fallen off, he about died laughing.

I'm hoping for an East wind again soon so I can get back there. That is literally the only wind I'll even chance that spot, or else my scent will go right into the bedding... Fingers crossed it happens soon! lol
Old 11-10-2019, 06:48 AM
Fork Horn

I have a great spot that I have yet to hunt this year. I also need an easterly wind. NE to be perfect. We dont get east winds here very often. I assume because of being so close to the ocean. Good luck!