Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
How Many Would Sign Up, And Show Up? >

How Many Would Sign Up, And Show Up?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.
View Poll Results: How many want the firearm contest back?
Yes I would sign up.
14.29%
No
64.29%
Yes I would sign up and show up
21.43%
I would sign up and disappear
0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

How Many Would Sign Up, And Show Up?

Old 06-16-2019, 03:15 PM
Dominant Buck

I'll give some advice and you can take it for what it is worth Jake....jump on the mod permissions and fix it. When something is wrong it needs to be fixed. Waiting for someone else to straighten out a problem only makes it worse.
Old 06-17-2019, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's pretty good advice. I don't participate in those contests but I enjoy reading them along with other posts about memorable hunts. I also don't think people who do participate are "losers." Like others have said, it's the camaraderie.
Old 06-17-2019, 02:20 PM
Dominant Buck

There I fixed it.......Edited By Champlain Islander...

Poll Options
How many want the firearm contest back?

Yes I would sign up.
No I would not sign up.
Yes I would sign up and show up.
I would sign up and disappear.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 06-17-2019 at 02:53 PM.
Old 06-17-2019, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

CI I sent you a PM.

Mrbb you were banned for three days(not a week), and so was the other member on that thread. And not for using the words "short" and "bus". But for the back and forth and the intent and meaning behind those words. And, you took it like a champ. No reason to mess that up now.

I disagreed with the tone of the thread from the very start. That's why I questioned how it was made into a joke on my first post. However, any changes made will come from admin, not me. They've seen the thread and anything that happens will come from them.

-Jake
Old 06-17-2019, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
CI I sent you a PM.

Mrbb you were banned for three days(not a week), and so was the other member on that thread. And not for using the words "short" and "bus". But for the back and forth and the intent and meaning behind those words. And, you took it like a champ. No reason to mess that up now.

I disagreed with the tone of the thread from the very start. That's why I questioned how it was made into a joke on my first post. However, any changes made will come from admin, not me. They've seen the thread and anything that happens will come from them.

-Jake
well I received a email stating I was banned for a week, and was for using the words short/bus, ?? I know this for a fact!
and yes I took it like a champ, I felt it was silly, and still, do LOL
I did honestly try to help that person, they just seemed to be blinded by disagreeing with me
so water under the bridge IMO

same as here, I just found it rather wrong for a mod to have the word Loser in a vote, when it is rather NOT so PC,
small deal, no skin off my knee's LOL
and just so you know, I would have said this in a PM< but since you posted it here, I answered it here!
Old 06-17-2019, 07:28 PM
Super Moderator

You were banned on the morning of May 2nd and were posting again on may 7th.

I can't speak as to what the email told you.

​​If it did say a week, there is a problem in their system. As I can assure you that it was for 3 days and you were posting again in 5 days.

If you still have the email, admin would probably like to see it and possibly be able to correct the issue.

​​​​

-Jake
Old 06-18-2019, 06:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

You were banned on the morning of May 2nd and were posting again on may 7th.

I can't speak as to what the email told you.

​​If it did say a week, there is a problem in their system. As I can assure you that it was for 3 days and you were posting again in 5 days.

If you still have the email, admin would probably like to see it and possibly be able to correct the issue.

​​​​

-Jake
sorry didn;t save the email
but it did say a week I am 100% on this and the reason
and I was back to posting sooner, and NOT sure why, as I was wondering that when I checked in and seen I was able to log in?
25+ yrs on forums, and this was the first time I was ever banned, so I read things pretty well LOL
again, I thought whole deal was silly, and not a big deal then or now, just saying what the email stated for time and REASON
I also noticed my posts on that tread were altered and NOT mentioned too
but again, silly not a worry deal to me, just things I seen
I tend to follow the rules and honestly TRY to help folks in my reply's , so, don't expect to get banned by what I post!
I will banter with those that banter First with me, as I did, but think we all will do this, its human nature, its just about not crossing lines in wording, and I didn;t think short/bus was a big deal , found out it was, and fine with it!
rules are rules and I am ok with them
Old 06-18-2019, 03:40 PM
Typical Buck

Oh, what the hell, I'll sign up. May not be all that successful, but I'll do my best.
Old 06-19-2019, 02:26 AM
Dominant Buck

There now I voted. Like the survey wording much better. Good job hni.
Old 07-10-2019, 05:53 PM
Super Moderator

I don't know why jrbsr posted the way he did, or why he said it was turned into a joke. He hasn't logged on since making it.

Perhaps we'll know more if he returns.

-Jake
It became a Joke, because a lot that signed up, didn't check into their teams.
And just disapeared.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.