Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 WHo hunts with a bow, who hunt with a gun, and who hunts with both at one point? >

WHo hunts with a bow, who hunt with a gun, and who hunts with both at one point?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

WHo hunts with a bow, who hunt with a gun, and who hunts with both at one point?

Old 11-01-2003, 09:38 AM

Default WHo hunts with a bow, who hunt with a gun, and who hunts with both at one point?

I thought i would be intersting to see who hunts with a gun, who hunts with a bow, and who hunts with both ??

I hunt with a bow up until shotgun season then i hunt with my shotgun until i either get one or seaosn is over then i get back out there with myb bow again.
Old 11-01-2003, 11:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WHo hunts with a bow, who hunt with a gun, and who hunts with both at one point?

I hunt with a bow as much as I can. That is my passion.

However I do have a shotgun and rifle if needed. I prefer to leave them home but if the freezer is getting empty I won' t hesitate.
Old 11-01-2003, 12:15 PM

Default RE: WHo hunts with a bow, who hunt with a gun, and who hunts with both at one point?

I hunt with my bow, and use my rifle as backup incase I don' t get one with the bow. If all else fails, I go back out with the bow durring late archery. Which I have been doing because I am unable to hunt the other seasons.
Old 11-01-2003, 03:29 PM

strictly as bow....
Old 11-01-2003, 04:37 PM

I hunt with bow, black powder,shotgun,rifle,have been known to hunt with a knife(hogs that is).heck I' ll hunt with spear or a stick if nothing else is availibale.[:-]
Old 11-01-2003, 05:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

I take advantage of all weapons and seasons. Bow,muzzy,slug gun , pistol ,rifle.
Old 11-01-2003, 05:56 PM

bow and shotgun i don' t muzzle
Old 11-01-2003, 06:13 PM

I hunt with a bow come Oct. 1st until the rifle season opens in mid November. Then the rifle comes out for the 11 day season then back to the bow after the firearms season ends.
Old 11-01-2003, 06:16 PM
Fork Horn

Here in NC we have archery, muzzleloader, and rifle season. I hunt them all. Where I hunt it is a 2 year old cutover so I really like rifle season the best. It' s kinda frustrating when you sitting there with a bow watching a herd of deer go by 200 yards away.
Old 11-01-2003, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bow,rifle,and flintlock.Much prefer the recurve and flinter,though.

Quick Reply: WHo hunts with a bow, who hunt with a gun, and who hunts with both at one point?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.