Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 WHo hunts with a bow, who hunt with a gun, and who hunts with both at one point? >

WHo hunts with a bow, who hunt with a gun, and who hunts with both at one point?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

WHo hunts with a bow, who hunt with a gun, and who hunts with both at one point?

Old 11-03-2003, 06:31 AM

Default RE: WHo hunts with a bow, who hunt with a gun, and who hunts with both at one point?

Bow, Muzzleloader, Rifle.

My confidence level is highest with the rifle.
Old 11-03-2003, 06:59 AM

Default RE: WHo hunts with a bow, who hunt with a gun, and who hunts with both at one point?

Heck, I use all forms of weapons. Love to hunt, will die in the woods!
Old 11-03-2003, 07:01 AM

Hunt with bow,shotgun,and when I get a chance to go to Pa. rifle.Like em all.

Joe
Old 11-03-2003, 07:18 AM

For deer I hunt strictly with my bow.
Old 11-03-2003, 08:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hunt with compound bows, revolvers, shotguns, and rifles. My real love is the rifle, although the revolver is quickly gaining ground. I really enjoy archery (shooting and competition), but I pretty much only hunt it because it makes my season three months long instead of 20 days.

I' m thinking about buying a muzzleloader for next season too.
Old 11-03-2003, 08:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bow, Ml and Rifle.
Old 11-03-2003, 08:40 AM

there are only 2 seasons, bow and firearm, where I hunt. I' ve only hunted in firearm season, but have acquired a bow and will participate in both next season.
Old 11-03-2003, 10:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

I hunt with both a bow and gun during the various seasons.
Old 11-04-2003, 09:55 AM

I hunt with both bow and rifel.--time permitting,
Old 11-04-2003, 01:58 PM

Bow hunt up until our opening gun season which is only 9 days. I love bow hunting, but then again, still hunting after a fresh snow with my 7 Mag in hand and cutting a big old fresh heavy dragging track is rewarding to me during rifle season. We do have a muzzle loader season, but I rarely participate in it.

Quick Reply: WHo hunts with a bow, who hunt with a gun, and who hunts with both at one point?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.