Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

New Hunting Podcast

Old 07-10-2017, 07:14 PM
Spike

Default New Hunting Podcast

I just wanted to let everyone here know about the new hunting podcast I am co-hosting. It's called Down South Hunting. Adam Crews and I hunt and live in the South and we talk about hunting from that perspective. We think that is what separates us from the other hundreds of hunting podcasts out there. We've got great content regardless of where you live though. We interview wildlife biologists and experienced hunters about hunting tactics and habitat management. We just launched our 8th episode. You can listen or download at our website www.downsouthhunting.com or find us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, etc. I'd love to hear some feedback if you listen. Thanks!
Old 07-11-2017, 09:17 AM
Fork Horn

Downloading the first episode now and I will give it a listen at work tomorrow.