Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I'm Back

Old 07-05-2017, 11:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ok.

Old 07-05-2017, 04:58 PM
Fork Horn

Welcome back Flags !
Old 07-05-2017, 08:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome back Flags
Old 07-06-2017, 11:59 AM
Typical Buck

You were gone ? Really ? I did not notice ! Ha! Got Ya !
Old 07-06-2017, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

welcome back
don't let words on a screen keep you from being some place you want to be?
we all have different opinions and views at times, it what IMO makes for a well rounded perspective on topic's
just some times I think we all take things a little too personally when maybe we could just let them slide, as again, there just words on a screen and most times by folks we never will know or meet??
easier said than done at times I am sure
But stick about if you want to be here!
Old 07-06-2017, 02:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

mrbb---It wasn't flags that decided to leave for a month. It was a ridiculous abuse of Mod power that did him in and I understand fully his disgust over the whole thing!
Old 07-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I noticed, It wasn't a cool ban, welcome back Flags.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
mrbb---It wasn't flags that decided to leave for a month. It was a ridiculous abuse of Mod power that did him in and I understand fully his disgust over the whole thing!
Topgun, I am fully aware of what got him banned, I even stuck up for him too if you recall? both on the open forum and in PM's with mods!

MY POST here, and not sure why you seem to like to single me out ??
is about him saying
" I'm not sure if I'll bother sticking around for long because I'm not a fan of hypocrisy or tyranny, both of which tend to run rampant here."

thus why I said,what I did??
not trying to start anything here, just gave MY 2 cents to the guy, as I hate to see someone leave a site based on the actions of a few!
and not the feelings I gather of the many here!
Old 07-07-2017, 03:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

I can't remember who did what on that thread or who sent Mods PMs, but that's great if you did mrbb! All I remember is Jake starting things and calling flags names and flags not violating any rules, but did stand up for himself. Then all of a sudden a 30 day ban is slapped on him for violating a rule that certainly didn't apply in that situation. I didn't intend to single you out, but made my post regardless of whose name I was referring to. Let's just agree to disagree and move on!
Old 07-09-2017, 12:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
I can't remember who did what on that thread or who sent Mods PMs, but that's great if you did mrbb! All I remember is Jake starting things and calling flags names and flags not violating any rules, but did stand up for himself. Then all of a sudden a 30 day ban is slapped on him for violating a rule that certainly didn't apply in that situation. I didn't intend to single you out, but made my post regardless of whose name I was referring to. Let's just agree to disagree and move on!
Either way, Jake should've not abused his undeserved moderator statice?! WTF!