HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   HuntingNet.com - May Giveaway Contest! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/413730-huntingnet-com-may-giveaway-contest.html)

HN_Contest 05-16-2017 12:01 PM

HuntingNet.com - May Giveaway Contest!

4 Attachment(s)
Attachment 33459

HuntingNet.com and IMB Outfitters are partnering up to offer our members a chance to win one of three hunts. All you have to do is participate!

Step one is to click and fill out an IMB Outfitters brochure form here. Next, post your name and a picture of you on your favorite hunt in the contest thread. Once the contest has come to a close, eligible contestants will be selected at random by HuntingNet.com staff and winners will be announced on June, 17th.

Want to know more about the prizes?

1st Place - The winner will receive a free Whitetail Deer Hunt in renown Pike County, Illinois with the only cost to the hunter being his hunt tags.

Attachment 33461

2nd Place - Contestant will receive a free Spring Turkey hunt in the State of Missouri. Shelby County, Missouri is among the top 5 counties in the nation for trophy turkeys according to the National Wild Turkey Federation. It's normal to hear a couple dozen gobblers every morning within calling distance!

Attachment 33462

3rd Place - Wins a free Predator Hunt of Coyote, Bobcat and fur-bearing animals in the state of Missouri. All costs will be covered with the exception of the hunters tag.

Attachment 33460

Contestants must be U.S. residents and 18 years or older, transportation is not included in prizes.

Terms and Conditions

flags 05-16-2017 12:52 PM

Is this thread considered the "contest thread" or is there another one?

Champlain Islander 05-16-2017 02:59 PM

From what I understand this is legit and something all you members could benefit from. In the old days there were a few giveaways and I was the recipient of an HNI t-shirt. Not sure if it was some karma associated with it but I had that t-shirt on with more than a few deer and elk kills. On the golden days when all the signs pointed towards success I would wear the shirt and guess what more often than not did the deed. HNI can be magic....

flags 05-16-2017 03:31 PM

Yes but where is the so called contest thread? Is this it?

Oldtimr 05-16-2017 03:42 PM

I am waiting to know that as well, I already filled out the IMB brochure. The op also says to post your name with the picture, I would think the administrators have our names from when we registered.

Topgun 3006 05-16-2017 05:15 PM

Not only doesn't it say what flags is asking, but if you click on "Terms & Conditions" it comes up as an error and no page found!

Sheridan 05-16-2017 07:10 PM

You should expect the "junk" mail soon - LOL !

Flags - No, this is NOT the contest thread.

kellyguinn 05-17-2017 05:54 AM

I have emailed IMB about this. Hopefully they will contact me or come on here and say what is going on

Topgun 3006 05-17-2017 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Sheridan (Post 4304615)
You should expect the "junk" mail soon - LOL !

Flags - No, this is NOT the contest thread.

IMHO this IS the contest thread since clicking on the stuff in the OP brings you right back to this thread and there are no other threads about the contest on this site or the IMB website.

Champlain Islander 05-17-2017 07:16 AM

I am sure admin will get the bugs out ...I do believe this is the contest thread.