Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
HuntingNet.com - May Giveaway Contest! >

HuntingNet.com - May Giveaway Contest!

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

HuntingNet.com - May Giveaway Contest!

Old 06-28-2017, 02:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

He isn't still banned, he posted yesterday or the day before. Why are you late? Because this issue was a week ago and initiated by two people who were not involved in the contest, which did not follow it's own rules. When you arrive after the last act you miss a lot!
Old 06-28-2017, 02:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
He isn't still banned, he posted yesterday or the day before. Why are you late? Because this issue was a week ago and initiated by two people who were not involved in the contest, which did not follow it's own rules. When you arrive after the last act you miss a lot!
I'm late because i have 3 children at home, and i kick arse for a living? You missed my point? What was Topguns post about?
Old 06-28-2017, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Your post hit the nail right on the head Oldtimr! Seeing as how JW stated he was not speaking as a Moderator and nobody would be banned for posting in regards to what he stated, unlike when Jake started a pizzing contest two weeks ago with a member and then banned that member for a month for arguing with him just because he's a MOD and even used a bogus rule that didn't apply to do it I'm a little leery about replying. However, I'll take JW at his word and say this. The entire post you made is a bunch of hogwash and what was in it had nothing to do about gaining new members or members chasing members away. In this day and age if a person can't have a thick enough skin to discuss things on the internet without getting their panties in a wad then maybe they should grow up. The only reason this site is losing members IMHO is because it sucks the way it's run. The MODs are not uniform in how they deal with posts and some rules are violated by them just like in the case where Jake banned a member and was calling that member names that is against site rules for EVERYONE including the MODs. The other thing that is bugging everyone including all the MODs is the ridiculous amount of spam that could easily be taken care of if the owners wanted to run a clean site like every other one that I'm on that doesn't have any of this garbage to put up with. IMHO if I was a MOD I would resign my position, rather than wasting all my time deleting spam on my free unpaid time. It's rather obvious to me that the site owner or Administration doesn't give a rat's tookus about the members or their MODS or they would clean it up and bring it up to the standards that all the other sites I'm on do so the MODS can enjoy their time on here too! Rant over!!!
This one? By the way I saw what it was about.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Flags is still banned, by the way?!
Old 06-28-2017, 02:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

So what is your point other than being an irritant?
Old 06-28-2017, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

So answer the question??
Old 06-28-2017, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

You are a little late to the dance gjersy. It is over,let it lie.
Huh? I wasn't told?
Old 06-28-2017, 03:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

What question? All I saw from you was Johnny come lately with nonsense.
Old 06-28-2017, 03:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol you are delusional as usual
Old 06-29-2017, 03:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yep, your the guy who comes to the party after it is over and I am delusional. If you say so.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.