Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
HuntingNet.com - May Giveaway Contest! >

HuntingNet.com - May Giveaway Contest!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

HuntingNet.com - May Giveaway Contest!

Old 06-23-2017, 07:57 AM
Typical Buck

I'll say it again dude just leave and take your buddy with you and let this site get back to being a good hunting site and recource !! Go do this on your other sites I'm sure they put up with it there ! NOT ! Most of the good people that left just can't be bother with fighting against someone like you who will never get it insert bang head on wall here again and again !
Old 06-23-2017, 08:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Timbrhuntr
I'll say it again dude just leave and take your buddy with you and let this site get back to being a good hunting site and recource !! Go do this on your other sites I'm sure they put up with it there ! NOT ! Most of the good people that left just can't be bother with fighting against someone like you who will never get it insert bang head on wall here again and again !
No, you and your buddy "born again" need to leave and you can bite me since you're the cyberbully and have/had no dog in this fight to begin with and neither of you should have made a single post on this thread attacking people that have ethics and follow the posted rules! I and Oldtimr probably give more help and advice on this and other sites in a week or two than you have in your entire life, so take it somewhere else!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 06-23-2017 at 08:29 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-23-2017, 08:27 AM
Typical Buck

Dude just leave. Or maybe the mods will do a package deal ban me but I get to take this guy with me .

As far as not being in the contest number one due to the rules I couldn't enter and number 2 where does it say a member can't comment on a post ?
Old 06-23-2017, 08:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Timbrhuntr
Dude just leave. Or maybe the mods will do a package deal ban me but I get to take this guy with me .

As far as not being in the contest number one due to the rules I couldn't enter and number 2 where does it say a member can't comment on a post ?
LOL! You're now violating the flaming rules on the site and I'll no longer respond to any more of your BS due to the risk of getting a MOD warning or ban. What rule said you couldn't enter the contest? There is nothing on the thread and the terms & conditions section they said to click on still doesn't even work if you click on that and I told them that right out on the thread at the start of the contest. That was another booboo they screwed up and didn't fix even after being told it didn't work---Duh!!!

PS: Nothing says you can't comment on a post, but you've taken it way too far posting on a thread you weren't even involved in and attacking members who strictly posted stating the fact that the rules of the contest were not followed by two of the winners or the site Administration. What don't you understand about that?

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 06-23-2017 at 01:40 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-28-2017, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Your post hit the nail right on the head Oldtimr! Seeing as how JW stated he was not speaking as a Moderator and nobody would be banned for posting in regards to what he stated, unlike when Jake started a pizzing contest two weeks ago with a member and then banned that member for a month for arguing with him just because he's a MOD and even used a bogus rule that didn't apply to do it I'm a little leery about replying. However, I'll take JW at his word and say this. The entire post you made is a bunch of hogwash and what was in it had nothing to do about gaining new members or members chasing members away. In this day and age if a person can't have a thick enough skin to discuss things on the internet without getting their panties in a wad then maybe they should grow up. The only reason this site is losing members IMHO is because it sucks the way it's run. The MODs are not uniform in how they deal with posts and some rules are violated by them just like in the case where Jake banned a member and was calling that member names that is against site rules for EVERYONE including the MODs. The other thing that is bugging everyone including all the MODs is the ridiculous amount of spam that could easily be taken care of if the owners wanted to run a clean site like every other one that I'm on that doesn't have any of this garbage to put up with. IMHO if I was a MOD I would resign my position, rather than wasting all my time deleting spam on my free unpaid time. It's rather obvious to me that the site owner or Administration doesn't give a rat's tookus about the members or their MODS or they would clean it up and bring it up to the standards that all the other sites I'm on do so the MODS can enjoy their time on here too! Rant over!!!
Yep that was swept under the rug?! Cmon Jake!?
Old 06-28-2017, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

This was disgusting to me!?
Old 06-28-2017, 01:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

You are a little late to the dance gjersy. It is over,let it lie.
Old 06-28-2017, 01:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I haven't been told? I work hard for a living? Tell me about it Oldtimer?
Old 06-28-2017, 01:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

? I'm asking you Oldtimr? I'm late, ok explain it to me please?
Old 06-28-2017, 01:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is my? Oldtimr, Why is Flags still banned?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.