Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
HuntingNet.com - May Giveaway Contest! >

HuntingNet.com - May Giveaway Contest!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

HuntingNet.com - May Giveaway Contest!

Old 05-16-2017, 12:01 PM
HuntingNet.com Promotions

Default HuntingNet.com - May Giveaway Contest!

HuntingNet.com - May Giveaway Contest!-728x100.jpg

HuntingNet.com and IMB Outfitters are partnering up to offer our members a chance to win one of three hunts. All you have to do is participate!

Step one is to click and fill out an IMB Outfitters brochure form here. Next, post your name and a picture of you on your favorite hunt in the contest thread. Once the contest has come to a close, eligible contestants will be selected at random by HuntingNet.com staff and winners will be announced on June, 17th.

Want to know more about the prizes?

1st Place - The winner will receive a free Whitetail Deer Hunt in renown Pike County, Illinois with the only cost to the hunter being his hunt tags.

HuntingNet.com - May Giveaway Contest!-deer200x200.jpg

2nd Place - Contestant will receive a free Spring Turkey hunt in the State of Missouri. Shelby County, Missouri is among the top 5 counties in the nation for trophy turkeys according to the National Wild Turkey Federation. It's normal to hear a couple dozen gobblers every morning within calling distance!

HuntingNet.com - May Giveaway Contest!-turkey200x200.jpg

3rd Place - Wins a free Predator Hunt of Coyote, Bobcat and fur-bearing animals in the state of Missouri. All costs will be covered with the exception of the hunters tag.

HuntingNet.com - May Giveaway Contest!-predator200x200.jpg

Contestants must be U.S. residents and 18 years or older, transportation is not included in prizes.

Terms and Conditions
Old 05-16-2017, 12:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Is this thread considered the "contest thread" or is there another one?
Old 05-16-2017, 02:59 PM
Dominant Buck

From what I understand this is legit and something all you members could benefit from. In the old days there were a few giveaways and I was the recipient of an HNI t-shirt. Not sure if it was some karma associated with it but I had that t-shirt on with more than a few deer and elk kills. On the golden days when all the signs pointed towards success I would wear the shirt and guess what more often than not did the deed. HNI can be magic....
Old 05-16-2017, 03:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes but where is the so called contest thread? Is this it?
Old 05-16-2017, 03:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

I am waiting to know that as well, I already filled out the IMB brochure. The op also says to post your name with the picture, I would think the administrators have our names from when we registered.
Old 05-16-2017, 05:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Not only doesn't it say what flags is asking, but if you click on "Terms & Conditions" it comes up as an error and no page found!
Old 05-16-2017, 07:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

You should expect the "junk" mail soon - LOL !

Flags - No, this is NOT the contest thread.
Old 05-17-2017, 05:54 AM
Super Moderator

I have emailed IMB about this. Hopefully they will contact me or come on here and say what is going on
Old 05-17-2017, 07:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Sheridan
You should expect the "junk" mail soon - LOL !

Flags - No, this is NOT the contest thread.
IMHO this IS the contest thread since clicking on the stuff in the OP brings you right back to this thread and there are no other threads about the contest on this site or the IMB website.
Old 05-17-2017, 07:16 AM
Dominant Buck

I am sure admin will get the bugs out ...I do believe this is the contest thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.