Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Newbie never tell anyone where you hunt >

Newbie never tell anyone where you hunt

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Newbie never tell anyone where you hunt

Old 01-01-2017, 08:24 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Valentine
Only tell the one who has to look for you, if you get lost

Only tell one if they are going to hunt with you on the site

Don't tell anyone who isn't going to hunt the site or needs to know.

And don't tell anyone the site on the internet, especially if I hunt there.
That's just the beginning. Wait until you've been around a while.

Never feel any pity at all on ANY ONE on the internet who has no place to hunt. There is a good reason none of their family, friends, nor any one they work for want's them hunting on their ground or around them.

The further they are willing to drive for YOU to help them, the more people and hunting spots you know they have already screwed up to the point they are not welcome back.

This is just the begining and it all goes double triple for any public land you have researched and put time in to learning to hunt because once you share one spot with a low life you can't EVER GET RID OF THEM. Don't think for a minute some internet pouter is going to drive for three hours to hunt with your and then he's going to put any effort in to learning or finding some new spots and you'll share efforts. If was worth 2 cents he would already have done all that minutes from his own house. He'll just drive down there and sit right in the same tree you showed him and shoot at every living thing that even moves so long as he can get there before any one else. Hell he'll camp out right in your garage if you let him AND BRING HIS "BUDDY" WITH HIM. He can't drive around the block by his self.

Don't get me started...
Old 01-01-2017, 08:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Don't get me started...

Looks like you got started and more than finished your rant in that one post, LOL!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 01-01-2017 at 08:41 AM.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:25 PM
Typical Buck

Default Don't tell.

I hate hunting alone but Everytime I have helped anyone out or taken someone with me it becomes their place along with their cousin, neighbor or their kids and then I have problems. I agree don't tell anyone or take anyone to your place. I take my son and nobody else other than a family member. I make sure they all understand not to ever go there without me.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:30 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Don't get me started...

Looks like you got started and more than finished your rant in that one post, LOL!
He is telling it like it is. I have been screwed over because I would take a "buddy" with me.
Old 02-14-2017, 08:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by the blur
Good luck getting help when you fall out of the tree stand.
Where did it say the OP hunted out of a tree stand? Ever heard of still hunting? Spot and stalk? Ground blinds? Drives? Why do some think the only way to hunt deer is by acting like a squirrel?
Old 02-14-2017, 09:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags
Where did it say the OP hunted out of a tree stand? Ever heard of still hunting? Spot and stalk? Ground blinds? Drives? Why do some think the only way to hunt deer is by acting like a squirrel?
Because some are more nuts than others!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Fork Horn

That's why I lease land with 8 good fellas we all have our own spots and we don't care who kills what because we are all buds and as long as one of us connects we r all happy and 1000 acres is plenty of room
Old 03-09-2017, 04:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

I might add never stop in town with a 17 point buck where anyone knows where your farm is. It becomes a real trespass magnet. A son did that without thinking.