Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Unsafe hunting partner

Old 11-29-2016, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like He was following You around because He kept showing up where ever You went!When I tell a Person where I'm going to be and Hunt a certain area I don't walk around all over and mess up someone else Hunting Area unless I can Call or text them my intentions.

Sounds like Your better off not Hunting with Him especially if they were careless and un-safe.If Your worried about Hunting around someone like that it's best not to put Yourself in danger over getting a Deer.
Old 11-29-2016, 04:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
You sir have a great deal more patience than I. Your first incident at the property would have been enough for me to say "see ya bubba, you are on your own out here".
That was exactly my thoughts and action I would have immediately taken. To read that entire post and all the BS the OP put up with was ridiculous before he finally made the wise choice to cut ties with the dude!
Old 11-29-2016, 04:36 PM
Fork Horn

Talk to him about it.
Old 11-29-2016, 07:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Unsafe = "Not" Hunting Partner