Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Had an awesome experience in the field tonight >

Had an awesome experience in the field tonight

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Had an awesome experience in the field tonight

Old 10-03-2016, 08:01 PM
Banned

Default Had an awesome experience in the field tonight

So i grab my gear from the truck and walk up through one of the bean fields on my property to my stand and not even 5 minutes into the walk I look and on the edge of a field stands a nice doe. I stood completely still and she stared me down. 2 minutes later she slowly starts walking toward me. She got within 10 yards of me before finally blowing at me and running back the other direction. Anyone else ever experience this?
Old 10-04-2016, 01:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

All the time, the does here even allow me and the dogs to walk with in 10 feet of them and they still don't run they are so used to us.
I probably could hand feed them IF I put some effort into it.

Al