Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Screwed up for life

Old 10-08-2016, 01:47 PM
Spike

It never messed up mine except for buying 2 of everything. She is up bow hunting for 3 days by herself now.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:55 AM
Spike

Default women hunter here

I am a woman and I insisted getting married in June because how dare my husband want to go somewhere super lame during hunting season. However I think I may have messed that up. What I should have done was get married in November. Not give a poop who could make it, because I didn't want a big wedding in the first place. I actually wanted to just go before a judge and sign papers. I literally invited my mom, an aunt, and my couple siblings to our wedding... his parents invited all their family and friends like 60+ people... I didn't even have a maid of honor as all my friends are guys and to his family that wouldn't be proper...ugh... But the reason I say I messed up is because I could have forced my husband to make hunting vacations and be showered with anniversary gifts of something I would really like for hunting. He is not much the hunter. I am the one with the lust for hunting and wanting to buy all the cool hunting stuff. I end up having to beg and plead for him to take me hunting cause he could care less, or beg for a new trail camera, hunting gear, ect. While I am a rare human, guys there are women out there as crazy.

Last edited by lady; 11-15-2019 at 01:00 PM.
Old 11-15-2019, 12:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

Sounds like a job for

...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 11-16-2019 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Rules 2, 8, 12--Warning.
Old 11-15-2019, 12:57 PM
Spike

I am a small woman and partially disabled. I need someone to help pack meat and good company can make a hunt even more special. Packing a deer to me is like one man packing an elk. Is it wrong to want to have a private hunting trip with your partner? I assumed the post topic is about getting married, hunting, and anniversary, and mistakes, so I hope I put my comment in the right place.
Old 11-15-2019, 01:03 PM
Spike

I did that one time , got married in Nov. sure glad she left me .HEHEHE
Old 11-15-2019, 02:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by lady
I am a small woman and partially disabled. I need someone to help pack meat and good company can make a hunt even more special. Packing a deer to me is like one man packing an elk. Is it wrong to want to have a private hunting trip with your partner? I assumed the post topic is about getting married, hunting, and anniversary, and mistakes, so I hope I put my comment in the right place.
...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 11-16-2019 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Rules 2, 8 & 121--2nd warning.
Old 11-16-2019, 02:25 AM
Spike

I must be 1 of the lucky ones . Wife never gives me a hard time . She doesn't hunt but loves all the game meats that I bring home. She encourages me to get my @ss out there hunt. She does love to fish which is awsome so we do that a lot together. I think I was lucky and got a country girl not city girl.
And Farmers only .com wasn't around 30 years ago...
Old 11-16-2019, 07:18 AM
Typical Buck

You did some people you just need to ignore !!
Old 11-16-2019, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

I am a woman and I insisted getting married in June because how dare my husband want to go somewhere super lame during hunting season. However I think I may have messed that up. What I should have done was get married in November. Not give a poop who could make it, because I didn't want a big wedding in the first place. I actually wanted to just go before a judge and sign papers. I literally invited my mom, an aunt, and my couple siblings to our wedding... his parents invited all their family and friends like 60+ people... I didn't even have a maid of honor as all my friends are guys and to his family that wouldn't be proper...ugh... But the reason I say I messed up is because I could have forced my husband to make hunting vacations and be showered with anniversary gifts of something I would really like for hunting. He is not much the hunter. I am the one with the lust for hunting and wanting to buy all the cool hunting stuff. I end up having to beg and plead for him to take me hunting cause he could care less, or beg for a new trail camera, hunting gear, ect. While I am a rare human, guys there are women out there as crazy.
I laughed out loud when I read this. Good one! And you're right. Often, it's the other way around.

It sounds like you need to talk with your hubby about him coming on a deer hunting vacation with you and then you going on a vacation with him where he wants to go in June for your anniversary. You both get the best of both worlds and you're still hunting with your hubby. I'm lucky in that my wife totally supports me going hunting when I want and also wants to do some hunting with me. A lot of guys aren't that lucky. When you said your hubby is not much the hunter, does he like other types of hunting besides deer hunting?

Last edited by CalHunter; 11-16-2019 at 02:38 PM. Reason: sp
Old 11-16-2019, 02:51 PM
Typical Buck

in April it will be 44 years for wife and me. got married on the 2nd. of April, was no fool. i warned her that i hunted and fished before hand so she knew what to expect. wouldnt trade her in for anything. took a while to get used to her. even after 44 years shes still sexy as ever.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.