Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Am I the only one here to wear diapers when perched in a tree & hunting? >

Am I the only one here to wear diapers when perched in a tree & hunting?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Am I the only one here to wear diapers when perched in a tree & hunting?

Old 11-14-2015, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MemphisMan
I'm happy to see this. I have been lurking here for quite some time but debated about whether to join, in light of the harshness with which some new posters have been treated recently.
Originally Posted by OHunter
Long time Lurker, First time poster.

While some of the OPs topics are a bit obscure it is totally unnecessary to question or mock his sexuality. It's 2015. Get with the times.

Let's try to keep this board hunting related.
Originally Posted by steveQwilson
We wear diapers in our stand too. 2-seater, kinda sucks when the other guy relieves himself just sitting there looking at you the whole time. Kinda weirds me out a bit. Now that I think about it we may skip the diapers this year.
jrbsr, There be the same fella posting. He is using an anonymizer to mask and rotate his IP through Proxies so when you ban one he can just pop up on another. Just so you know the full deal bud. Have a nice day
Old 11-14-2015, 07:56 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
jrbsr, There be the same fella posting. He is using an anonymizer to mask and rotate his IP through Proxies so when you ban one he can just pop up on another. Just so you know the full deal bud. Have a nice day
See, this is the sort of thing I was talking about. I don't know who those other people are. But I swear on all that is holy that this is the first account I have ever had here and this is my second post ever.

Lots of paranoia here. I think I will just go back to lurking.
Old 11-14-2015, 08:33 PM
Fork Horn

ok back to the super serious original post topic that the mods should have just deleted in the first place.
Old 11-15-2015, 01:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flyinlowe
I saw a deer biologist on one of the hunting shows discuss this topic on a hunting show years ago. He said while deer can definitely smell urine they cannot tell the difference between types of urine. He said a human peeing on the ground would not raise any more suspicion then a person dumping fox or skunk urine on the ground. There is enough urine on the ground in the woods that a little human urine will not cause a problem.
I don't fully agree w/this biologists assessment. I do believe each deer acts individually, some deer effected by the scent, others not.
I had some family NC point out that deer(does) were visiting their yard and the point of entry. I couldn't hunt the property at the time and it was out of season, anyway. I was there alone at one point and decided to investigate that entry and find what I could see. Didn't go far into the woods and had to take a leak. I did so just to see how they would respond to it. According to the home owner, they never saw those deer again. The human diet is usually high in sodium, whereas wild animals don't suffer this as their food is natural. Human urine, along w/human scent is easily detectable by wildlife if it hasn't been broken down by weather or time or covered over. I usually come to ground level to take a leak and cover it afterword. If I just can't hold it any longer,
sometimes I'll go from my stand. But only in areas that deer sightings haven't shown progress.

Last edited by Game Stalker; 11-15-2015 at 01:54 AM.
Old 11-15-2015, 04:20 AM
Banned

o.k serious question.
peeing out of the stand once or twice may or may not harm your chances but what about 30-40-50 times through coarse of the season? personally ,I am capable of holding it for several hours if need be, so it is not really an issue. if it was ,I believe I would just pack a pee bottle. better to err on the side of caution (imo, to each their own) ,then to ruin my hunt.
Old 11-15-2015, 05:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

We spend a lot of time in the woods, scouting and exploring. My wife did joke about wearing those Depnds once when she was pregnant. Relieving yourself in the woods is more of a problem for the gals than for us. And when they're pregnant they have to pee about every ten minutes.
Old 11-15-2015, 05:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kidoggy
.....I believe I would just pack a pee bottle. better to err on the side of caution (imo, to each their own) ,then to ruin my hunt.
In the trucking industry, which I was formerly part of, the bottle was known as the porta potty. Been there, done that and 'tis good.
Old 11-15-2015, 06:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Game Stalker
In the trucking industry, which I was formerly part of, the bottle was known as the porta potty. Been there, done that and 'tis good.
just my opinion and to each his own but it seems a much more preferable alternative the stewing in your own filth all day long.
Old 11-15-2015, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

TP is part of my hunting gear. Don't leave home without it. About the diaper: Not for me. A little effort concerning relief goes a long way.
Old 11-15-2015, 06:29 AM
Fork Horn

QUOTE=kidoggy;4228339] none of my comments were an attack ,persay. only meant to out him.[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by OHunter
Long time Lurker, First time poster.

While some of the OPs topics are a bit obscure it is totally unnecessary to question or mock his sexuality. It's 2015. Get with the times.

Let's try to keep this board hunting related.
I reread the thread. I didn't see anywhere that kidoggy questioned or mocked anyones sexuality.

Was it edited or deleted out? If not, then it was very obvious to me that kidoggy was "outing" the OP as a troll, which he is/was!,... nothing to do with anyones sexuality. I would think anyone with a bit of common sense would have read into it the same way. But that's not what works for the cause "in these times" is it?

Apparently I am also missing all this egregious display of harshness that seems to be rampant on the site. The thing I am seeing, is an abundance of thinned skinned members that seem to have a pretention for their delicate dispositions.

As for the OP, No I didn't take it as a serious question. So that also negates the overall ~legitimacy~ of it for me. That's the reason that I did not even respond to it at all.

I am starting to remember why my post count has just topped 100 in Four years.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.